Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-02-2008, 19:51   #1

depechemode and darwenred for manager

too bloody right , we could do better . iv got a few days off work coming up . why not eh
depechemode is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 23-02-2008, 20:45   #2
God Member

Re: depechemode and darwenred for manager

In yer dreams mates, i think i'd rther stick with coley & co before u both wreck it !! Even defunct gt harwood wouldnt have you two!!!!

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Stanleymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2008, 20:47   #3

i would love to see you try your luck at that role- and than laugh when you fail misrebly

for the past few weeks iv been calling for unity THROUGHOUT the club weather it be the squad, the mangement team, the fans backin the team and anybody to do with the club, end of the day we all need to help/support each other. That said i do need to mention this....... depechemode change the f***ing channel already as said in a previous thread you seem to have registerd to the forum to slag off John Coleman, i suggest you find a differnt hobby to fill your time. I was always tough if you never have anything nice to say about someone dont say anything at all- you should practise that, saves us having to read how much you want Coleman out everyday.

John Coleman and Jimmy Bell have made this club what it is today over the past seasons and yes that is in the past, and what matters now is the future, and i have faith in them to turn this around when we play LEAGUE2 football next season, but who can come and do a better job with the resources than those 2ugly scouse gits?? (sorry depechemode you cant say yourself) answer is there is probaly nobody at the moment. This is the only thing im going to say on the subject because otherwise another merrygo round thread will start were the same thing is said over and over again. so thats my piece done

LONG LIVE JOHN COLEMAN AND JIMMY BELL!!
grinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2008, 22:31   #4
Senior Member+

Sunday League under 11`s maybe , i dont think league 2

fc:stanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2008, 06:39   #5

so your saying we are **** with no cash so get use to it . your as mad as gazza
Old 24-02-2008, 07:23   #6

*accidental reply*

Last edited by depechemode; 24-02-2008 at 07:26. Reason: accidental
Old 24-02-2008, 11:24   #7

Not for me I earn more than him now so wouldn't take a pay cut to lose my job in a fortnight!!
Darwenred1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2008, 12:15   #8

lol darwenred but i would do it for a game

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..