Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2008, 19:45   #1
Senior Member+

D'sane made available for loan

GET HIM BACK

BBC SPORT | Football | My Club | Torquay | Dsane and Brough offered for loan
smudgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 09-09-2008, 19:47   #2
God Member

Re: D'sane made available for loan

No ta. Barn door?
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 20:08   #3

Who needs the black Mangan when we've got Jamie Clarke as the little man foil for Mullers?
Old 09-09-2008, 20:51   #4

bring im back asap . jc and ill pay is wage i have a bit of cash and you get back to me ill pay 4 weeks . 4 him
Grimps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 21:00   #5
Senior Member+

Why would we want a player who is considered not good enough for a Conference team? Doesn't make any sense.
Old 10-09-2008, 08:09   #6

good point TM.... you forgot to add not good enough for a struggling conference team
glosterred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 21:11   #7

Thumbs down Re: D'sane made available for loan

Watched him a few times on setanta and he can't command a regular place in the Torquay side even when their playing badly.I don't thimk he'd be a asset to accy,so leave him where he is.

ACCY TILL I DIE ...........................:rol leyes:
afrikaaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 22:02   #8
Senior Member+

Saw him last time we had him. Couldn't hit the floor with his hat. Would Sligo fancy him?
Div3North is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 11:19   #9
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

Sure why not take the lad on loan,did ok for us when he was here last season,think if im right he scored 8 goals for the reds,he would jump at the chance to re-join stanley dont think he wanted to go in the first place
Old 11-09-2008, 11:31   #10
Resting In Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by mab View Post
Sure why not take the lad on loan,did ok for us when he was here last season,think if im right he scored 8 goals for the reds,he would jump at the chance to re-join stanley dont think he wanted to go in the first place
He fell out with Coley and was sent to Torquay. Don't think there is any chance of him coming back. He is a substitute for a Conference team in the bottom half of the league, why the hell should we want to get him on loan anyway. He will probably end up at a Conference South team AFC Wimbledon or someone like that. HE IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR US.
JEFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 11:31   #11
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

be better signing " Ray Charles" on loan.
Old 11-09-2008, 14:21   #12
Senior Member+

Like tm said why would we want someone who cant even get a game for a conference team! Hes obviously not on form if he cant get a game for struggeling Torquay so why would he make a ounce of difference at stanley? We need to keep going up the table not going down! Next you will be asking for Evil back again.

Jamie Clark and Mullers seem to play well together and so has the Stanley team so far this season. Stanley should just leave things be and build on what we have now!

fc:stanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 21:05   #13
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i seem to be getting my head bitten off again,thought the forum was a place were you could exspress ones oppinion, jeff he may have had words with jc so what dont you have words with your boss ,or is it that they got rid so they could free up money for Craney wages as with Bocco,if Craney hadn't signed he wouldn't have bin sold,i may be wrong who knows

Last edited by mab; 11-09-2008 at 21:08.
mab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 23:14   #14
Senior Member+

Quote:
they could free up money for Craney wages as with Bocco,if Craney hadn't signed he wouldn't have bin sold,i may be wrong who knows
I don't recall Boco being sold.
MikeA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 08:49   #15
Resting In Peace

Quote:
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i seem to be getting my head bitten off again,thought the forum was a place were you could exspress ones oppinion, jeff he may have had words with jc so what dont you have words with your boss
Of course you can express your opinion. I am just stating facts, Dsane fell out with Coley so Coley sent him to Torquay and if you fall out with Coley I don't think there is any way back, also if Dsane is not good enough for a Conference team he shouldn't be good enough for us.
JEFF is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..