Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-12-2005, 20:18   #1

Thumbs up FA trophy

hi. seems we at CAFC have got a good draw so hope you're bringing a big crowd down to colston avenue! without wanting to tempt fate especially with the 2 biggest games of the year approaching, we're doing alright at the moment with 3 wins on the bounce. the way things are going it has the makings of a great game (fingers crossed!). reading down no-one seems to have really heard of us. we have a decent ground with covered terracing and covered seating areas, a pretty good bar and burgers that dont get cremated unlike yeading! admission is £9 adults and £4.50 concessions. we're south london area in surrey, quite near selhurst park. well im probably boring you all now so more info can be found on our site...www.carshaltonathletic.org. hope to see you all on the 14th.
CAFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 19-12-2005, 21:02   #2

Re: FA trophy

thanks for your comments cafc but as a stanley fan youll be seeing me before the 14th that you can guarantee
Old 20-12-2005, 05:12   #3

Talking Re: FA trophy

I was gonna say - another scouting job for maidstoneaccy this one

Jimbo T blower

Born and Bred in Accrington - You cant BUY class

"We invented the big time now we're back in the big time" ( Loweiy circa 2006 )

AND THATS WHERE WE'RE STAYIN!!!!
Jimbo T Hornblower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2005, 22:02   #4

cheers jimbo, its only half an hour from home, you have a good christmas out there
Old 21-12-2005, 09:29   #5
Senior Member+

Oh NO!! it appears they've got the dreaded cheerleaders!!!

oh and their website is pink!!!

Is this anything to do with the club colours or kits i wonder.
sparkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2005, 17:19   #6

Indeed, you'll find that Colston Avenue has sufferred the menace of cheerleaders for a while. As to the pink, the club colours are maroon and white yet it appears that the webmaster had a slight taste problem when choosing the site colours. Mind you I could question the same around the lovely red and green christmas retail forum you've got yourselves...

Your scout / spy should enjoy visiting us on Boxing Day for our derby game against the ScUm down the road if he can make it but other than that its Newport or Thurrock neither of which look like drawing much of a crowd for him to hide his evil ways in ;o)

Merry Christmas and see you in the new year...
The Vicar (CAFC) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2005, 18:44   #7
Senior Member+

Look out for a guy with his red and white jester hat, Accy Stanley shirt(no coat what ever the weather), Accy scarf, drum and northern accent, thats when he is keeping a low profile.

Bazf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2005, 14:13   #8

Wink Re: FA trophy

You lucky people! You have been drawn to play not only the finest non-league football team in Christendom but the most famous one too! For you, it will never get any better. Get down to Buck House and borrow their best red carpet to welcome football aristocracy. And, one more thing, please don't beat us.....we don't want any more earache from the Morecambe morons up the road!
qualtrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2005, 14:24   #9

Bazf, if you think that i would represent accrington in an outfit like that you are very much mistaken.
to the vicar (cafc) please note i will be in collar and tie with our club badge on i also speak with a southern accent and have no evil ways but look forward to seeing a good football match and wish you well in the league it will probably be the thurrock game on the 31st, so if you see a 6ft 4 inch bloke with a black folder please come and say hello, all travelling fans from accrington are freindly and like a bit off banter,
Old 22-12-2005, 20:21   #10
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by maidstoneaccy
Bazf, if you think that i would represent accrington in an outfit like that you are very much mistaken.
to the vicar (cafc) please note i will be in collar and tie with our club badge on i also speak with a southern accent and have no evil ways but look forward to seeing a good football match and wish you well in the league it will probably be the thurrock game on the 31st, so if you see a 6ft 4 inch bloke with a black folder please come and say hello, all travelling fans from accrington are freindly and like a bit off banter,
Did you miss the ?

Bazf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2005, 21:21   #11
Senior Member+

Did anyone hear a 'whooooooosh'?
Old 23-12-2005, 07:03   #12

Bazf your right i did miss it and please accept my appolagies for my harsh reply, have a good christmas

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..