Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2006, 19:12   #1
Senior Member+

floodlight maintenance

from official site

Contractors have been at the Fraser Eagle Stadium all day today carrying out maintenance on the floodlights.

The work carried out has cost well into four figures, however all the lamps have now been cleaned and checked to ensure that the current system is performing to its full capacity.

Over the summer a further £20,000 will be spent bringing the floodlights up to the minimum average lux of 350 for our second season in the Football League.

now i really do hope the highlighted statement is 100 % correct but i sincerely hope that it doesnt come back to haunt them ....

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
BLACKBURN RAVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 10-10-2006, 17:24   #2
Senior Member+

Re: floodlight maintenance

The highlighted statement is a league rule and has to be adhered to. Otherwise we could face serious problems

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 19:46   #3
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outback Ozzy
The highlighted statement is a league rule and has to be adhered to. Otherwise we could face serious problems

for our second season in the Football League

it was that bit i was actually refering to.. .....maybe a bit premature... and as i said i sincerley hope it does not come back to haunt them ..

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
BLACKBURN RAVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 19:56   #4

Apparently the Stanley Store has just recieved a consignment of sunglasses for fans to purchase at he next night match.
Arkwright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 21:45   #5
I am Banned

Yep they put a few more bulbs in last night looks a hell of alot brighter
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..