Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2007, 12:22   #1
God Member

Wink Gareth Seddon (Hapton Hitman)

According to yesterdays Lancashire Telegraph Gareth Seddon could be on the verge of a dramatic return to the Football league with what could be a bidding war about to start between League Two clubs and Conference clubs.The former Bury hitman who is 27 has been battling against spondyloarthropathy (a strain of artheritis which affects the imune system) from which he has now made a full recovery he is currently at Hyde and has hit 40 goals this season including 2 for England National Game XI in their four Nations Tournament he was also voted player of the tournament. I think he could be a real asset for Stanley at a good age and hopefully would be keen to move back into League action with a real hunger and desire to make up for the time he has ben out of the professional game.
Pendle Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 03-06-2007, 12:37   #2
God Member

Re: Gareth Seddon (Hapton Hitman)

dont think the time would be right .its going to take him another couple of seasons to get fit for the league it showed with stanley players last season and they havent even had spondyloarthropathy..if he came he would only be a squad player and weve got enough of them .we need a proven goalscorer at league level who is fully fit
Old 03-06-2007, 12:43   #3
Senior Member+

I heard he was off to Morecambe..
Old 04-06-2007, 17:10   #4

I really would like to take you serioiusly Zeyno but your recent postings about a certain Southport player are so ridiculous that whoever is feeding you with info (or whatever it is that you are on!) needs to be commited

I'm suprised that you haven't posted details about our potential signings of Panther (York City) Bishop (Bury) Drummond (Shrewsbury) Blinkhorn (Blackpool) and if course Baker (Southport).
Christies Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 18:42   #5
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christies Child View Post
I really would like to take you serioiusly Zeyno but your recent postings about a certain Southport player are so ridiculous that whoever is feeding you with info (or whatever it is that you are on!) needs to be commited

I'm suprised that you haven't posted details about our potential signings of Panther (York City) Bishop (Bury) Drummond (Shrewsbury) Blinkhorn (Blackpool) and if course Baker (Southport).
I know but only one bad piece of info..I also said he wasn't to reliable but there's nothing like winding up the southport But the Gareth Seddon bit of info was in the Lancs Telegraph I think about you lot being interested, i didn't read it fully...

Last edited by zayno14; 04-06-2007 at 18:48.
zayno14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 18:46   #6
Senior Member+

Here it is CC

Saturday Interview Gareth Seddon (from Lancashire Telegraph)

"Morecambe may renew their interest in Seddon this summer..."
Old 05-06-2007, 20:57   #7
God Member

I think we should have him

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..