Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-03-2007, 17:53   #76
God Member

Re: good luck this morning Eric

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel View Post
I thinks she's just a bit chuffed at the news
Have to say a big thanks for mel letting me know at work by text.... they thought I'd gone batty!!!!!!!! whooping and dancing for joy

Absolutely fab news and sooo sooo sooo chuffed for everyone involved with the club (including us fans of course) and lets pray for the 3pts tomorrow...oooooo how I wish I could make it to that match!!!!!!!

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 30-03-2007, 20:04   #77
Senior Member+

I was tracking this on and off all day in Leeds. The longer it went on the more confident I was that there would be no points deduction.

Let's make this the spring board to ensuring League survival hopefully at the expense of those sought to capitalise on our innocent and harmless mistakes to save themselves - starting tomorrow.

With our attacking record bolstered by Leighton's return and our new found resilience in defence there's no reason why we cannot get the results to be safe by the Macclesfield game - and I include Walsall, Hartlepool (I think a draw) and Shrewsbury.

6th March 1962 - They turned off the gas but nothing could extinguish the flame!
Haggis316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2007, 21:12   #78
God Member

Fantastic news. (no Point deduction)
This just goes to show that small minded, petty, sad, look how important we are types, jobsworths with nothing better to, who get to be in charge of things, have to make things look like terrible crimes, just to justify their positions.
It makes me sick that their pettiness has cost us £6000 + Mr Beans fees, just so they can validate their over-staffed and over-sensitive jobs.

Evans was caught out cheating the league, the taxman and the country, we failed to check some paperwork. In your opinion who deserved to have their league status removed.
To all Boston fans I feel very sorry for you to have such asses running your club.

http://www.taxationweb.co.uk/busines...ews.php?id=503

To all Boston fans I feel very sorry for you to have such asses running your club.
Redash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2007, 00:01   #79

Thanks for that link for the people that wer'nt quite in the know.

The pair of CRIMINALS should be serving time at H.M.P. if it was up to me, they are true scumbags and don't deserve to walk the streets, never mind run and manage a professional football club...

Back to script...CART ON STANLEY!!!
spud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2007, 00:41   #80

Even down south in the offices of a certain London Borough folks were watching the bbc website for the outcome. I was on a phonecall when one of the lads (Liverpool fan) rushed down to my desk signing zero's with his fingers. As prof.Unwin might have said, "oh what deeply joyload flood my soul".
Lets hope that the euphoria gives the lads an extra yard of pace at Walsall. Pity the game clashes with my ruby wedding anni - tho the wife said I can still go, don't want to risk singing soprano everafter if she doesn't really mean it ! Know what I mean ?
LongLostSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2007, 00:42   #81

And to add, well done all involved in the case we've had to answer(farce in my book), i'm sure that not just myself has been expecting the worst, and i can appreciate the way the club have handled this serious(or not so) matter, I am absolutely overjoyed we've got what we deserved.

And before anyone starts with the 6K, iI really don't give a monkey's, It could have been 100K and i'd still been happy. I reckon the 7 points would have cost us much much more...

CART ON STANLEY..

FOOTBALL LEAGUE, I'TS GOOD TO STAY BACK!
Old 31-03-2007, 00:47   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongLostSon View Post
Even down south in the offices of a certain London Borough folks were watching the bbc website for the outcome. I was on a phonecall when one of the lads (Liverpool fan) rushed down to my desk signing zero's with his fingers. As prof.Unwin might have said, "oh what deeply joyload flood my soul".
Lets hope that the euphoria gives the lads an extra yard of pace at Walsall. Pity the game clashes with my ruby wedding anni - tho the wife said I can still go, don't want to risk singing soprano everafter if she doesn't really mean it ! Know what I mean ?
SING HOSANA, SING HOSANA, SING HOSANA TO THE KING OF KINGS!! in a barry gibb tone, Wink Wink!

Last edited by spud; 31-03-2007 at 00:52. Reason: i'd like to hear it!
Old 31-03-2007, 07:03   #83
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redash View Post
Evans was caught out cheating the league, the taxman and the country, we failed to check some paperwork. In your opinion who deserved to have their league status removed.

http://www.taxationweb.co.uk/busines...ews.php?id=503
Here's the Revenue's version of the same story: http://www.gnn.gov.uk/Content/Detail...8&NewsAreaID=2. But it's more fun to read this version from Lincoln City fans: http://www.impstalk.co.uk/20062007/united.htm!
MikeA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2007, 07:52   #84
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeA View Post
But it's more fun to read this version from Lincoln City fans
No Mike these are not Lincoln City fans.

As I understand it from a Boston supporting friend it started out as a Boston fanzine site where they could crib their great rivals the Imps.

However their great favourites Mr Evans and Co have given the Boston Supporters more than enough to talk about.

Its a Boston fans site!

6th March 1962 - They turned off the gas but nothing could extinguish the flame!
Haggis316 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..