Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-07-2005, 22:41   #16
Senior Member+

Re: Great Football Map

Thanks HarwoodRed for the info. and to Bazf, thanks for the cutting remark.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 01-08-2005, 23:15   #17

Thanks for the link, Bazf. This will be a big help for those of us who are somewhat geographically challenged.
MichiganRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2005, 15:04   #18
Senior Member+

Baz,
Some updates at last for the map I've dropped the "noisy" main England in favor of an even larger map which is easier on the eyes. Also, if you narrow down which clubs are shown by choosing a league in the upper-left corner dropdown menu, the crests for the clubs which reside in the cities/areas with multiple clubs will be shown next to the "multi club" soccer balls. I've got a couple more enhancements coming just need the time.

http://footballclubs.dyndns.org/footballclubs/

Bazf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2005, 14:12   #19

Hey guys, thanks for the discussion on the map site I created. I'm admittedly not a regular here, but I saw in my hit counter that someone came to my site from this forum thread. I've worked extremely hard to make the site and I'm thrilled that others have gotten some good use from it. I've honestly taken all feedback to heart and I've implemented many enhancements to the site based on the feedback. Please check it out again, if you haven't lately. I've added a bigger map and searching based on club/league really has helped navigation out. Please feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] if you have any comments/suggestions/feedback. Thanks and please help me continue to promote the site by sharing it with others. Take care.
footballclubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 09:06   #20
Senior Member+

well spotted Bazf,Im finding it very usefull now im watching NWC Div 2 football with FCUoM.
Old 12-09-2005, 15:48   #21
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by mthead
well spotted Bazf,Im finding it very usefull now im watching NWC Div 2 football with FCUoM.
What happened to your beloved scum, thought it was the only team in Manchester?

Old 12-09-2005, 16:23   #22
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazf
What happened to your beloved scum, thought it was the only team in Manchester?
Nothing happened to them mate Im still a red through & through,just wont pay any money at the turnstiles to line a certain individuals pocket.Really enjoying this non league thing though,its a great atmosphere and no hostilities,just loads of new hostelries. LOL
I take it you heard in the states about the supporters forming their own football team after the Glazer take over?That team is FCUoM.
Old 12-09-2005, 18:14   #23
Senior Member+

Yeah, by the look of the Football thread I think Kipax is thier official photographer.

Old 12-09-2005, 19:29   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by mthead
Nothing happened to them mate Im still a red through & through,just wont pay any money at the turnstiles to line a certain individuals pocket.Really enjoying this non league thing though,its a great atmosphere and no hostilities,just loads of new hostelries. LOL
I take it you heard in the states about the supporters forming their own football team after the Glazer take over?That team is FCUoM.
credit where it's due!!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..