Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-12-2008, 18:34   #1

Grimsby Preview

Merry Christmas all I believe you have the pleasure of been the next team to take 3 points from us and as I do the preview on thefishy.co.uk. I would be most grateful if one or two of you could email me at [email protected] so I could ask you some questions on our upcoming defeat.

UTM
Green27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 26-12-2008, 18:43   #2
Full Member+

Re: Grimsby Preview

Good luck ,Are u going? im taking two cod supporters and one stanley convert.The crown is a good place for a drink beforehand

Last edited by madkev; 26-12-2008 at 18:45.
madkev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2008, 20:18   #3

After todays performance I would rather nail my own genitals to a telegraph pole. Got an Ice Hockey match in Basingstoke so I'm afraid not. It was a very friendly place last year though has to be said.
Old 26-12-2008, 20:27   #4
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green27 View Post
After todays performance I would rather nail my own genitals to a telegraph pole.
Wasn't good then.
Old 28-12-2008, 09:20   #5
Senior Member+

Quote:
Merry Christmas all I believe you have the pleasure of been the next team to take 3 points from us and as I do the preview on thefishy.co.uk. I would be most grateful if one or two of you could email me at [email protected] so I could ask you some questions on our upcoming defeat.

UTM
Are you anything to do with the brilliantly funny Fanzine pieces we were directed to on here after we won at Cleethorpes last Boxing Day?

See Robbie Stockdale is out. Was a sound player whilst on loan from Boro with my other team Sheffield Wednesday a few years back.
Stockdale injury blow for Mariners - Yahoo! Eurosport UK

6th March 1962 - They turned off the gas but nothing could extinguish the flame!
Haggis316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2008, 21:50   #6

Told you it would be easy for you lot, please reassure the conference is a lovely place to be?

How was our away following in comparison to most?
Old 29-12-2008, 13:19   #7
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Told you it would be easy for you lot, please reassure the conference is a lovely place to be?

How was our away following in comparison to most?
Quite loud considering the numbers who travelled - at least until our second goal went in!
Redraine is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..