Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-02-2007, 10:48   #46

Angry Re: gripe

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
im going to have gripe about yesterdays match and where we are heading.we are heading down unless drastic action is taken .we seem to just pump the ball up to a non existant paul mullin i think its time we had a new captain he doesnt encourage them he doesnt shout out instruction 100% effort is alright if your in the right position how many time did we lose posession when we tried the same old tactics the way we are playing now we are not good enough..and to those people who think it wont be a disaster if we go down take your head out of the sand it will be a disaster because i think the way this team are playing we would struggle in the conference and if we did the wages the players are on with dwindling crowds would bankrupt the club..so its time for action now i dont know what im not the manager bit its decision time for john coleman he could be the manager who took stanley to the league he could also be the manager who killed stanley. i dont see any drastic action from him now but maybe soon thats me finished and anybody who thinks im talking tripe look at other league clubs who have gone out of business...
To sum up- We now have to manage with the players we have to get us out of relegation worries. Is it not time every player gave 110 per cent and played with spirit and determination. Alright we are a ligtweight team to most of the bruisers who play in this league but surely we can play with width and play the ball on the ground like we did earlier in the season when we were frightened of nobody. If we do go down we go down fighting, not with a whimper.
We are the most famous team in the football league.I supported Stanley when they went out of the league and I dread to see it happen again.
The priority this season is to stay in the league then we can build from there.
3rd.Div.North is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 24-02-2007, 17:43   #47
God Member

Re: gripe

has any team ever gone out of the league twice?
Old 25-02-2007, 09:29   #48
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccawozzagod View Post
has any team ever gone out of the league twice?
Halifax Town for one but there could be others.
MikeA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2007, 21:20   #49
God Member

boston

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..