Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-12-2004, 11:34   #1

Unhappy Has Lutel left permanently?

I know that Lutel is on loan to Droylesden for 3 months, but his player profile details have been removed from the main AS website, and also he is not included as a squad member in the program.

Has he left permanently?
Old 28-12-2004, 17:34   #2
I am Band

Question Re: Has Lutel left permanently?

I was under the impression that it was only a loan arrangement. It sounds like the writing is definitely on the wall.
Have we had a confirmation or denial from within the club?

Any ramblings, meanderings, thoughts or musings are mine and mine alone. Any opinions expressed are Lettie's!
Sparkologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2004, 21:44   #3
rob

Re: Has Lutel left permanently?

lutel is on a three month loan, all of our players on loan throughout the season have been removed from the pen pics on the website and in the programme while they have been unavailable to play for us. lutel is due to return in the new year.

rob
rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2004, 08:41   #4
Senior Member+

Excuse me if I am being a bit dim-witted, but I was under the impression that when a player goes out on loan, he IS still available to be picked for the team, i.e. by being recalled from loan due to serious injury, suspension etc etc. I know Lutel has picked up an injury himself, but surely, he is still available if required from loan. Therefore Rob, I am sorry, don't quite understand your post.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2004, 11:19   #5
Full Member+

He can't be recalled from loan for the 3-month period. However, if the period is extended beyond the initially-agreed 3-month period, he can be recalled at any time.
Whalley Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2004, 13:43   #6
rob

a player on a three month loan can be recalled by his club after one month, however as he has not been recalled he is in the eyes of the league a droylsden player and so cannot play for accrington stanley. i speak to lutel on a weekly basis, i promise there is nothing sinister going on!
Old 29-12-2004, 17:14   #7
Full Member+

Thanks Rob. I stand corrected. I knew there was a period during which you couldn't recall a player sent out on loan.
Whalley Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2004, 18:52   #8

how is he doing regarding the injury rob
Old 29-12-2004, 19:28   #9

hows the break???
Old 30-12-2004, 10:29   #10
Senior Member+

Thanks for enlightening me Rob.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2004, 14:03   #11
rob

couple of weeks off training yet but very keen to get back playing as soon as possible, should be at halifax on monday afternoon...

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..