Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2005, 15:02   #16
Senior Member+

Re: Hi!

Accystaneditor when you prove us wrong I will be the first one to buy you a few drinks in the stanley bar, and have a laugh at my expense
simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 10-04-2005, 15:07   #17
Junior Member+

I am looking foward to it already :-)

If your nice I might even buy you one in return :-)
Old 10-04-2005, 15:08   #18
Senior Member+

I'm not sure Accystaneditor is Kev, as his grasp of English is far in excess of Kev's.

However, that fact that he's made 15 posts and most of them have been fairly pointless e.g. making a new message instead of editing the exisiting one, is reminisent of Kev.

Perhap's he's some relation of Kev's?

EDIT - Can I withdraw my statement? It's you are... or you're... not your That always gets on my nerves.

Last edited by Tin Monkey; 10-04-2005 at 15:10.
Tin Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 15:11   #19
Junior Member+

Okay I'm learning...

1) edit posts not just add lots more

2)okay so I have one point to note down but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it sooner or later!
Old 10-04-2005, 15:23   #20
God Member

Your a season ticket holder that has been on the internet long enough to know how to run a website.. But you have never been on accyweb before?

Pull the other one.
Old 10-04-2005, 15:27   #21
Junior Member+

You will find that footymad websites do not require any coding knowledge whatsoever. You just simple logon to the footymad backoffice and click 'add new article' and type in the article- simple really!
Old 10-04-2005, 15:29   #22
God Member

So your saying your new to the internet then?
Old 10-04-2005, 15:39   #23
Junior Member+

Not too new but not experienced either.

Look- whatever you think I AM NOT Kev! I talk to somebody who knows Kev on MSN Messenger who told me that Kev had quit the accystan and my mate, knowing that I am an Accrington Stanley fan, told me. I clicked 'Become an editor' on the accystan homepage and I got a reply from Les Holmes who sent me an application form which I filled in and yesterday was told that I was the new main editor for the site. I have said it once and will say it again, email footymad (you can do so via the accystan homepage) and ask about me and kev and they will verify my 'claims'.

PS- Like your pic Kipax!
Old 10-04-2005, 15:48   #24
God Member

So how come you have never been on accyweb before? and now you posting none stop ?

Also this morning the new look accyweb article was by Kev Robinson but this aft theres a new article saying a new editor and the new look article is now under a false name and Kevs has been removed.

It's not the first time you have tried to take accy fans for a mug is it.
Old 10-04-2005, 15:55   #25
Junior Member+

Kev did write that article and if you look in your history and click on that page it is no longer there as I liked the idea of it and pasted it into a new article so that it wouldn't have Kev on it.

You will not catch me out as I am being 100% genuine!
Old 10-04-2005, 16:44   #26

Got to agree with TM, his grasp of grammar & punctuation is so much better than Kev's... or is it that Kev has had some extra tuition??
Can't blame Kipax for being cynical(must try spellcheck!)... he obviously understands the web much better than I do!!
If he's genuine, must be an improvement!! At least he writes in English!!
Might even visit the site!
KiTChener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 16:47   #27

[QUOTE=KIPAX

It's not the first time you have tried to take accy fans for a mug is it.[/QUOTE]

C'mon, Kipax, please elaborate..... you obviously know more than we do, please share, don't keep us in suspenders!!
Old 10-04-2005, 16:53   #28
God Member

Share what? Its all well documented on this site re halifax.... Also the way he got banned..

Quote:
Can't blame Kipax for being cynical(must try spellcheck!).
I didn't sday I think he is kev.. I stated he is Kev.. Feel free not to believe me but I can assure you it isn't be cynical.
Old 10-04-2005, 17:02   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIPAX
Share what? Its all well documented on this site re halifax.... Also the way he got banned..

I didn't sday I think he is kev.. I stated he is Kev.. Feel free not to believe me but I can assure you it isn't be cynical.
Now you've got me intrigued!
Gonna have to search 're Halifax'!!

Didn't say I didn't believe you... just couldn't follow your reasoning. You know this site better than most.
Old 10-04-2005, 17:50   #30
Senior Member+

I also think it is not Kev, his spelling is a hell of a lot better too

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..