Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-11-2013, 19:00   #1
God Member

Is the 'Store First' growing?

Looking at the videos with Beattie and co on the fishy site, I get the distinct impression that the away end has been extended up. Am I right or is it just an illusion and I need to take a trip to the optometrist.?
Kiwi John is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 29-11-2013, 20:06   #2

Re: Is the 'Store First' growing?

yes they did extend the away end, last year, to bring the capacity up, then they closed it for a while and now its open, wonderful sight when its full, ie v bradford and portsmouth
teabag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2013, 22:59   #3
God Member

Thanks Teabag,,, and I watched the Pompey game live on TV over here and didn't even notice.
Kiwi John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 11:29   #4
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi John View Post
Thanks Teabag,,, and I watched the Pompey game live on TV over here and didn't even notice.
Probably because, for once, it was covered by supporters.
Exile on Spencer St is online now   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..