Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-09-2006, 08:59   #1
God Member

le calimitous keeper

Walsall have taken Bertrand Bossu on loan

I bet he plays a belter against us:
Old 22-09-2006, 09:18   #2
God Member

Re: le calimitous keeper

That'd just be sod's law wouldn't it! I bet our lads can't wait to put a few past him though after the way he let them down against Cambridge.
AccyMad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2006, 10:56   #3
Senior Member+

Bossu was released by Darlington in March after an injury and, as far as I kow, has been without a club since then. He has been on trial with Walsall for a few days and played for their reserves against West Brom this week (see http://www.saddlers.premiumtv.co.uk/...00502,00.html).

Walsall already have three keepers on their books so there seems only a slim chance of us being able to shout 'Aim for his hands!' next month.

If anyone wasn't there, this is from Cambridge United's site: 'It wasn't the most powerful shot in the world and Bossu appeared to have it covered as he dived, but unaccountably he made a complete hash of the save and pawed it disastrously into his own net.'

Last edited by MikeA; 22-09-2006 at 10:59.
MikeA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 18:40   #4
Senior Member+

I expect Chester will be looking forward to 3 points on Friday: http://www.saddlers.premiumtv.co.uk/...907688,00.html.
Old 05-10-2006, 22:47   #5
God Member

Oooo can't be bothered to register, so spill the beans Mike

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 06:55   #6
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by harwood red
Oooo can't be bothered to register, so spill the beans Mike
It's worth registering because nearly all our opponents have a Premium TV site and once you've registered for one of them it covers them all.

Briefly, Clayton Ince, Walsall's regular keeper, is injured so Bossu is standing by for his first team debut away at Chester tonight.

Last edited by MikeA; 06-10-2006 at 07:00.
Old 06-10-2006, 11:56   #7
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeA
It's worth registering because nearly all our opponents have a Premium TV site and once you've registered for one of them it covers them all.

Briefly, Clayton Ince, Walsall's regular keeper, is injured so Bossu is standing by for his first team debut away at Chester tonight.
Well I didn't know that if you registered for one you were reg'd for them all... so cheers for that.

I remember Clayton Ince playing in a pre season friendly a few years ago and joining in with the banter from behind the goal. At the end of the match he said we were prob some of the best fans he'd ever come across and would love to play here again.... although I'm not sure if he believed us when we were going to name the stand after him...CLAYTON END, lol

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 12:23   #8

I hope that Clayton Ince will recover in time to play at the Fraser Eagle Stadium, though for Stanley's sake, it would probably be better if he didn't !!! lol

He has been playing very well this season, and I really believe that Walsall will be our most difficult opponents this season. I have seen them play a couple of times and they are good !
Urban Spaceman is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..