Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-10-2004, 20:02   #1

Lutel......im a little confused!

On the back page of tonights LET Lutel explains his frustration at the lack of regular 1st football. As he says, 3-0 down after 15 mins, mistakes being made on the pitch, a goal scorer may expect to get called off the bench.
At 4-0 down we introduce Paul Cook to save the day!(oh dear)

Then 3 pages from the back of the same LET Coley talks of having to bring in new faces because we're wasting too many chances.....

Am i the only one who's confused?
Old 26-10-2004, 21:14   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Lutel......im a little confused!

It is confusing Eibo, like you said why bring Cooky on when we are 4-0 down and have a PROVEN goalscorer sat on the bench???

I personally hope Lutel does'nt leave us but maybe a loan option might be the best for him if he's not featuring in the starting 11 often, just to keep him sharp and match fit.

But Coley's desicion is final and I'm not going to argue with that even if I dont agree with him.
Smiffy16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2004, 19:56   #3

things havent been right for a while.................last seasion Lut went on the transfer list amidst rumours of a falling out.....i suspect a continuation

If you spin the Windows Vista CD backwards you can hear satanic messages. Worse is if you spin it forward, it installs Vista on your computer.
No.9 Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2004, 10:19   #4
Senior Member+

Coley teams have always been big man little man, now its big man & everyone miles away from him..........

Jase

The Voice of the Terrace

www.stanleyultras.co.uk

Willie Miller is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..