Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2006, 12:36   #1
God Member

Mansfield - FA Cup

how many can we take for a cup draw do you reckon? More than we did for the league game even though they had arrogant crappy stewards? How many yellow cards for the fans?

Will Fraser Eagle have more than 14 on? Anybody know what time the set-off is? I just rang the ticket office and they said same time as last time but they weren't sure what time that was!!!!!! Seemed to think 10:30am and if that is the case then we have at least 2 hours in the bar before hand.
Old 06-11-2006, 14:20   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Mansfield - FA Cup

I am not sure, but I think the allocation for an FA cup match is something of the order of 20% for away fans unless there are police objections as to the size of ground and segregation. However, I cannot see any problems due to the fact that not that many will go from Accy, may be slightly more that usual but not many more

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 14:34   #3
God Member

The minimum allocation of tickets for the FA Cup is 15% of capacity. I don't think clubs are allowed to enter if they cannot accomodate that. Some clubs will allocate more becuase their segragation is unable to split fans down more. If you got drawn at the Turf you would be allocated 4,000 tickets because the away stand doesn't split down in to sections.

I believe the away end at Mansfield holds 1800
Old 06-11-2006, 16:43   #4
God Member

sorry, what I meant was how many will we take? There were only a couple of hundred or so for the league match, will we take 500?
Old 06-11-2006, 17:03   #5
God Member

I'm going.
I'll drop the Wife and Kids off at the meadowhall shopping centre in Sheffield.
They can spend all the money whilst I watch a glorious win for the Stanley, then pick them up on my way home from the match.
Redash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 18:13   #6
God Member

doubt that many will travel to be honest, not exactly a dream draw is it, plus we have already been once this season

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..