Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-04-2007, 07:27   #1
God Member

Mark Wright

Just seen on BBC ceefax that Mark Wright & his sidekick have parted company with Chester ..................again! Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke, serves them right for throwing the match against Boston
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 30-04-2007, 07:47   #2
God Member

Re: Mark Wright

and I bet that has something to do with it. Somebody should make a call to the FA!!
Old 30-04-2007, 08:39   #3
Senior Member+

Apparently, the rumour is that Steve Evans (dodgy Boston dealer) is lined up to the take the position at Chester.

Could be some fun and games if that does happen.
Old 30-04-2007, 08:52   #4
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin Monkey View Post
Apparently, the rumour is that Steve Evans (dodgy Boston dealer) is lined up to the take the position at Chester.

Could be some fun and games if that does happen.

The Chester chairmans son plays for Boston. Given Vaughans past with Barrow and everyones dislike of Steve Evans I suspect Chester may not be Stanley fans favourite club if this happens
Old 30-04-2007, 16:14   #5
Junior Member+

We are glad he has gone as he has produced some of the worst footy at chester I have seen in 30 yrs.
The rumours about the clown from Boston grow but I think our chairman will not want to lose anymore fans as in the end it was the fans staying away that has driven Wright out. He has been found out for what he is and good riddance to him. Shame about Barrow though I would like to have seen him stay.
Glad you lot got another season you deserve it just hope you get a bit of backing now from the towns folk and go on to better times .
Good luck your a good bunch and I will look forward to my visit next season
to what I think is the friendliest ground in the country.
toonchester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2007, 17:08   #6
Full Member+

I would say that, considering Vaughan's past at Barrow, together with Evans's past at Boston, it's a match made in heaven..........or somewhere!!! Cue Cocky Warren as trainer..... and if you don't understand that, Google him!
Oldgobbin is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..