Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2007, 10:39   #1
Junior Member+

hhhhello i want to tell about me, i am 24 and live and work in bangkok,i work in pool bar called country road were i meet many farangs from all over world,my husband tell me about acrington stanley and he help me look at pictures on website,i work from 5- 2 in morning and myself go on ssite befor i go work of at my job,my husband tell me all about your little team who he like.he show me kipax pictures,my proper name is thanapach anuum but people call me pach or pat,
i say ladee sawa for now, krap kun ka

pach
Accrington Web
Old 02-04-2007, 12:28   #2
God Member

Re: new member

oh ello
Old 02-04-2007, 13:07   #3
God Member

Hi Pach,

me to from Thailand...used to work in ladies bar in Phucket... you may know it..Thai Boys Between Your Thighs... Then one day Accy girl turn up with mates for chicken weekend..lots of drinking and she ask me to marry her. So I did and here I am in England. My name is Bang-Bang, but everyone call me Tealeaf.

Ta-Ta for now.

PS....Stanley better team than that crap Man U.
Old 02-04-2007, 13:17   #4
God Member

karma sent tealeaf lol
Old 02-04-2007, 13:52   #5
God Member

Don`t tell me.............you`re husband`s called `SHOTGUN`!!!!!!
Old 02-04-2007, 15:59   #6
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipinfort View Post
Don`t tell me.............you`re husband`s called `SHOTGUN`!!!!!!
Either that or its Budmak in disguise....................

(TUESDAY 3rd NOVEMBER 2009........A PROUD DAY FOR ALL STANLEY FANS)

Messrs Khan and Marsden I thank you

Thursday 31st. March 2011, a new dawn over the Crown ground.
www.dirtyhatband.co.uk
Old 02-04-2007, 17:24   #7
God Member

Have to agree it's one or t'other

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
Old 02-04-2007, 18:03   #8
God Member

Aye, either one of them or Ting Tang Macca Ding Dang from Little Britain
Old 02-04-2007, 18:22   #9

You're a cynical lot.
Old 02-04-2007, 18:28   #10
God Member

and thats a problem why?
Old 02-04-2007, 18:42   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashytart View Post
and thats a problem why?
I never said you were wrong
Old 02-04-2007, 19:43   #12
God Member

lol ok shup then
Old 02-04-2007, 20:29   #13
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOMBIE View Post
You're a cynical lot.
With good reason where either of those two jokers who probably posted this are concerned
Old 03-04-2007, 07:34   #14
Junior Member+

my husband called alan, and he tell me about what happen in england and he show me papers ad he bring to me cort papers and i read with translate, we no secret and he tell me people on here will start bad things at me, so i no come on again if all you like this,i want come england with him next year but if i get all trouble on here it no good to me ,so i say law kawn to you, you bad people who hurt husband by what you say
Old 03-04-2007, 07:59   #15
I am Banned

just to say now my wife has posted her reply that i see most of you members on her are still wanting to drag this thing on and on,my wife had been very happy to come on and e- mail and post to new friends as she is getting into football and accrington stanley, but as usual the bigots surface and start again, so my wife has decide to not come on again,i dont blame her and before any one starts slinging mud, she knows all about the court case and the newspaper reports through a translator and i had to be cleared by the police in both countries to be her,once again thanks for getting to my wife,i am just glad that she does,nt want to come to england now,if this is the way she will be treated
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..