Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-07-2008, 08:52   #16

Re: New shirts-any sign?

As stated previously the new shirts look very much like T. Shirt material, very cheap looking, I also will not be buying one.
Tommy McQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 27-07-2008, 08:59   #17

Ref on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

didn't make the game yesterday but i have found a photo of the shirt they were wearing if anyone else wasn't able to make or see them (click on linky above)

Neil
neilhaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 09:01   #18
Super Moderator

Could it be that the shirts the players were wearing are the initial prototypes, knocked up just for the friendly match? Someone told me in the pub that the club were waiting on approval from the sponsors for the design. Perhaps the end product will be better than this?
Old 27-07-2008, 10:13   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
Could it be that the shirts the players were wearing are the initial prototypes, knocked up just for the friendly match? Someone told me in the pub that the club were waiting on approval from the sponsors for the design. Perhaps the end product will be better than this?
That's probably very wishful thinking.
SamF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 10:17   #20
Super Moderator

Yes it probably is, along with my expectations that the club have learnt from previous season's foul-ups and will have both the shirts and the season tickets ready in time for the first match of the season, just like other clubs do.
Old 27-07-2008, 12:49   #21
God Member

Quote:
will have both the shirts and the season tickets ready in time for the first match of the season, just like other clubs do.
Our season would have started at the begining of June in that case
Old 30-07-2008, 18:22   #22
God Member

Quote:
I reckon you're spot WYN. Don't believe for a mo the club would launch these without fanfare. I reckons that there needs abit of black in there somewhere-too much red.
Kiwi John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 18:13   #23
Junior Member+

Who's making the shirts? Zoomed in on the image posted earlier and it doesn't look like Surridge. Hope the shirts are ready for CC1 as Accy play Wolves and I'm an Accy fan living in Wolverhampton. I think the scarf will look a bit daft in August; but if that's all there is...

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..