Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-12-2011, 21:28   #76
Senior Member+

Re: New Sponsor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OasisLove View Post
No its not funny how people lost their jobs cause I used to work there , its funny how he thought he could get away with scamming people. I know everything that went on in that company, all our cheques bounced, and so will Stanleys.
hope that's not referring to my last post which if nothing else was sympathetic
Old 27-12-2011, 21:46   #77
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
No its not funny how people lost their jobs cause I used to work there , its funny how he thought he could get away with scamming people. I know everything that went on in that company, all our cheques bounced, and so will Stanleys.
So why yeh here? seems to me its cos yer bitter n twisted cos yeh been crapped on, it sure don't seem like yer here to join in the forum.
Old 28-12-2011, 07:41   #78
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
....bitter n twisted cos yeh been crapped on......
Hang on, I thought they were the qualifications for posting on here?
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2011, 07:53   #79
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St View Post
Hang on, I thought they were the qualifications for posting on here?
Well if it aint funny how people lost jobs, that only leaves the club n fans to laugh at? yeh don't need any qualifications to respond to that, the alternative is put up wi it.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:46   #80
Junior Member+

It is true about colane shutting down as I have also lost my job but I didn't find that out until I turned up for work after Christmas and no one was in.. lovely people :-\

I would also like to apologise to everyone on here because I came on bigging it up and trying to. convince everyone that it was all legitimate and turns out I was being fed with information from a person who has turned out to be a compulsive liar and for it I feel like such a tit! I guess with being ng a Stanley fan and having a chance to work with the club while working and getting paid for it was like a dream come true but anyway it wasn't meant to be...

surely the club had checked his finances like they say they had but then again who knows, he showed me proof but to guess anyone can put some numbers on paper.
once again, i feel like such an idiot and im sorry for leading you on

hopefully the club can move on from this and carry on climbing the table without jokers like colin swindlehurst messing them around

On Stanley On!!
Old 03-01-2012, 11:20   #81
Senior Member+

Deruloo

Brave of you to come back on and say that. Full marks!!

On Stanley On (at the Crown Ground!!)
Old 03-01-2012, 11:21   #82
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

Thanks for clearing thing up Derulooo!! As you know we as stanley fans are uesed to set backs,and no dout all was done with best intentions. sworry for you and your fellow workers who have lost there jobs thou.Good luck for the future
Old 03-01-2012, 11:58   #83
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derulooo View Post
It is true about colane shutting down as I have also lost my job but I didn't find that out until I turned up for work after Christmas and no one was in.. lovely people :-\

I would also like to apologise to everyone on here because I came on bigging it up and trying to. convince everyone that it was all legitimate and turns out I was being fed with information from a person who has turned out to be a compulsive liar and for it I feel like such a tit! I guess with being ng a Stanley fan and having a chance to work with the club while working and getting paid for it was like a dream come true but anyway it wasn't meant to be...

surely the club had checked his finances like they say they had but then again who knows, he showed me proof but to guess anyone can put some numbers on paper.
once again, i feel like such an idiot and im sorry for leading you on

hopefully the club can move on from this and carry on climbing the table without jokers like colin swindlehurst messing them around

On Stanley On!!
Yeh aint got nowt to apologise fer deraloo, yeh were conned n that can happen to anyone, hope yeh get fixed up wi a new job soon,good luck, on stanley on.
Old 03-01-2012, 12:01   #84

Has the club made a statement on this to confirm the information or will it be confirmed next week ????
smobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 13:12   #85
Junior Member+

Thanks for the comments! :-) Yeh I know this and there's nothing we can do about it now, I just felt like such an idiot seeing as I was the one updating you on everything telling you how rosy everything was, and then this happens ... and regarding a press release or whatever I honestly don't know like i said I went in this morning and no one was there so I made a few calls and was told it has closed down, just to clarify I haven't had any official confirmation that the company has folded but I'm led to believe that others have

« New site | brett »

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..