Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2010, 20:17   #1
Super Moderator

OSC Monday 12th ??

Just checking is there is an OSC meeting on Monday??

If not, all good ASFC supporters should be heading off to Clitheroe as I believe our reserves have a game??? Will be interesting to see if the "fishy" pick up on this game, as the last two home reserve games have passed the by!!
Mr T is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 11-04-2010, 20:27   #2
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

Re: OSC Monday 12th ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr T View Post

If not, all good ASFC supporters should be heading off to Clitheroe as I believe our reserves have a game??? Will be interesting to see if the "fishy" pick up on this game, as the last two home reserve games have passed the by!!
Sounds about right Mr T,Would be nice to be kept in the know!! As i've said on another post protencial fan base,also kids are off school this week,what time is ko Mr T ???
Old 11-04-2010, 20:33   #3
Super Moderator

As far as I know 7pm, give me 5 mins to check old e-mails and I'll check out the time + opposition!!
Old 11-04-2010, 20:36   #4
God Member

Quote:

Only the last 2 ? How many youth games have been passed by ? I think it's a real shame the youths don't get much of a mention. They may not be the best team in the league but a little recognition now and agian wouldn't go amiss and may actually encourage them.
Old 11-04-2010, 20:46   #5
Super Moderator

According to the last e-mail, yes 7pm v Oldham

Dave, I agree also re youth team, but I belive their fixture list changes by the hour, with the number of catch up games they've got!!
Old 11-04-2010, 20:58   #6
mab
God Member

Quote:
According to the last e-mail, yes 7pm v Oldham

Dave, I agree also re youth team, but I belive their fixture list changes by the hour, with the number of catch up games they've got!!
Cheers Mr T.. I'll pop down tomorrow night
Old 12-04-2010, 01:40   #7
God Member

yes Mark, there is a meeting at 7:30pm.

not exactly sure of the agenda as I missed the last meeting, but at least one of the items will be nominations for next months AGM as the entire committee is up for re-election. Bill will more than likely stand to retain his seat as treasurer but Chair, Vice-Chair, Secretary and Membership Secretary are already vacant ...

Also discussion about the end of season do no doubt.

Should anybody fancy a go at running the Supporters Club tonight would be a good night to pop along and see what it's all about before deciding whether to stand at the next meeting. There is an opportunity for someone who has a bit of energy and some ideas, to take the OSC on and try to make it a going concern. It has been stagnant now for a couple of years with little or no real activity happening. Have a think and see if it is something you'd like to be interested in. It can be very rewarding when you see the fruits of your labour starting to bloom - unfortunately I've had neither the time nor the inclination to get stuck in this last year so it's a poor crop this year!
Old 12-04-2010, 18:58   #8
mab
God Member

Update from shawbridge, stanley res 0 - 1 oldham res. Liam richardsons playing.gate of 56
mab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 19:36   #9
Senior Member+

liam coming back to ful fitness i hope fo rlast couple of games of the season, would like him to play if its going to be the last time in a red shirt!

The Harder The Conflict, The More Glorious The Triumph

MCR ADIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 20:13   #10
mab
God Member

Final score Stanley res 0 - 1 Oldham res,Liam played first 45mins looked good but not fully fit yet,The game its self was a fairly entertaining one pitty it wasn't advertised enough it has to be said..
Old 13-04-2010, 19:39   #11
Senior Member+

Quote:
They beat Carlisle away this week:
United Youth 0-1 Accrington Stanley Youth - Carlisle United FC - CUFC Online
MikeA is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..