Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2007, 19:56   #1
God Member

OSC will SOS

The Supporters Club will begin work this week on a massive project that will go a very long way to helping to solve some of our off the field problems.

It will establish a better working relationship with the club.

It will gain the respect of the club for the OSC and in turn the rest of the fans.

It will enable the club to make as big a bucket load of cash as it wants to on the back of the project.

It will off something very positive to the community of Accrington and wider borough.

It will attract the attention of the media and gain us some much needed positive spin.

It should help us to gain a bigger foothold in the ongoing battle to reclaim Accrington.

But I can't tell you anymore than that for a few weeks. Sorry.
Old 02-09-2007, 20:05   #2
Senior Member+

Re: OSC will SOS

I have a few ideas/points that could help the club.

who do I send them to?
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 20:11   #3
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccawozzagod View Post
The Supporters Club will begin work this week on a massive project that will go a very long way to helping to solve some of our off the field problems.

It will gain the respect of the club for the OSC and in turn the rest of the fans.

It will enable the club to make as big a bucket load of cash as it wants to on the back of the project.

It will off something very positive to the community of Accrington and wider borough.

It will attract the attention of the media and gain us some much needed positive spin.

It should help us to gain a bigger foothold in the ongoing battle to reclaim Accrington.

Wow that is a big project!
I hope it is a massive success!

One thing I can give and still keep: my word.

SFFS
Pendle Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 21:31   #4
God Member

are you opening a bar in the clayton end youve been offered a place on the board of directorsor have you got a column in the independantor have you been offered the managers job at the crown all speculation only time will tellor all accrington combination games are to have earlier kick off times to let the players go and watch stanley on a free bus organised by the osc to collect them all and arrive in time for kick off
Old 02-09-2007, 21:42   #5
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
all accrington combination games are to have earlier kick off times to let the players go and watch stanley on a free bus organised by the osc to collect them all and arrive in time for kick off

how the hell did you manage to rumble me there bananman? you were eavesdropping on me yesterday weren't you?
Old 02-09-2007, 21:53   #6
God Member

and i forgot the bit when the osc and stanley sponsor the combination
Old 03-09-2007, 15:15   #7
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccawozzagod View Post

Nice one Rob, I've an idea what you are alluding, but don't hold back to long now you have opened the door a little, we don't want the OSC confusing with the old guard or the Club itself. history repeating itself regarding communication and all that.......

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 22:14   #8
God Member

or if you go into the crown with your supporters club card youll get 25% off your drink

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..