Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-02-2009, 20:02   #1
God Member

Question Paul Mullin's Goal Tally????

Could somebody out there please tell me how many Mullers has got for Stanley?? Looking at the out of date stats on the Stanley site, plus Wikki and a few others and by doing a few calculations I reckon he is on 195?? Would be nice to notch up 200 soon - as its his birthday soon - probably got 7 or 8 matches left until then, would be nice home to Gillingham

Cheers for any info

P.S. As you are on line Southern I will be looking for a speedy reply

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is online now   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 11-02-2009, 21:24   #2
God Member

Re: Paul Mullin's Goal Tally????

194 goals from 442 appearances
Pendle Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 04:56   #3
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendle Red View Post
194 goals from 442 appearances
Thanks for that Pendle Red Where have you got that info from??

Old 12-02-2009, 07:45   #4
Senior Member+

Posted via Mobile Device its usually in the match program! It was last home game anyway! All the stats like yellow cards, matches played, goals etc
MCR ADIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 09:49   #5
I am Banned

Sorry don't pay too much attention to statistics, resigned that post 20 years ago!!

Since the sad passing away of Phil Terry RIP the stats side of the club needs a "champion"

Maybe that "Pendle Red" has also taken on this task??

If not any volunteers!!
southernred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 10:16   #6
K-P

Its not just the stats.. the profiles page is a complete mess..... visualy and factually.. history link broke.. full out out of date info... but you darnt say anything as you know the response will be about keeping the club in the league.. same old same old...

the website is the clubs window to the world.. and its cracked .. its the first impression for a lot of people and its broken and out of date...
Old 12-02-2009, 12:30   #7
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-P View Post
Its not just the stats.. the profiles page is a complete mess..... visualy and factually.. history link broke.. full out out of date info... but you darnt say anything as you know the response will be about keeping the club in the league.. same old same old...

the website is the clubs window to the world.. and its cracked .. its the first impression for a lot of people and its broken and out of date...
Sounds like it needs somebody to sit down and spend some time on it. Perhaps one of the Clayton Enders could pull up a seat
Old 12-02-2009, 14:14   #8
I am Banned

Quote:

KP for a change we agree!!

Around a month ago I trawled through every page of the website and passed on my suggestions for updates, improvements and changes. (I have no access to the site, nor do I want any)

Some of the personnal changes have been actioned, but not all of them
Old 12-02-2009, 14:27   #9
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernred View Post
Around a month ago I trawled through every page of the website and passed on my suggestions for updates, improvements and changes.
...including, of course, a suggestion that they restore the link to Accyweb!
Old 12-02-2009, 16:00   #10
K-P

Quote:
Around a month ago I trawled through every page of the website and passed on my suggestions for updates, improvements and changes.

I reported broken links and out of date info as well as the profiles around three months ago...

I really cant emphasis enough the importance of an up to date working website.. Its gone from award winning to run down

but so long as they can add stories/adverts asking for money then there happy...
Old 12-02-2009, 16:10   #11
God Member

..Apart from all that southernred, are you having a nice day??
Kiwi John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 17:22   #12
God Member

Quote:
Sorry don't pay too much attention to statistics, resigned that post 20 years ago!!

Since the sad passing away of Phil Terry RIP the stats side of the club needs a "champion"

Maybe that "Pendle Red" has also taken on this task??

If not any volunteers!!
Quote:

Sorry Southern, but I must say (at the risk of being banned for life from the F.E.S. and never being allowed back in Accy) that it is about time that somebody - and I believe reading posts/threads Etc. on this forum it has to be K-P - has to get a grip of that website and we must stop being a mickey mouse, tinpot outfit and get the people onboard!! Lets face it, at the risk of being aloof we are talking about "ACCRINGTON STANLEY" we are known all around the world, nobody from Accy can go anywhere without being reminded where they are from..For godness sake lets get our proverbiale "Act together" and get this show on the road

Old 12-02-2009, 17:59   #13
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

What's the point they don't give a toss, Lee is not up to the job as webmaster for a start.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 20:09   #14
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN View Post
Sorry Southern, but I must say (at the risk of being banned for life from the F.E.S. and never being allowed back in Accy) that it is about time that somebody - and I believe reading posts/threads Etc. on this forum it has to be K-P - has to get a grip of that website and we must stop being a mickey mouse, tinpot outfit and get the people onboard!! Lets face it, at the risk of being aloof we are talking about "ACCRINGTON STANLEY" we are known all around the world, nobody from Accy can go anywhere without being reminded where they are from..For godness sake lets get our proverbiale "Act together" and get this show on the road

Sir,

i would never suggest banning loyal fans with good ideas who speak sense.

However if KP wanted to take back the website, that would have to be his decision in agreement with the top men at the club.

Unfortunatly I am not in a position to make that move; I don't have enough shares, nor do I work there full time.

Last edited by southernred; 12-02-2009 at 20:10. Reason: spelling
Old 12-02-2009, 20:18   #15
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

Quote:
Sir,

i would never suggest banning loyal fans with good ideas who speak sense.
What about bitter ones who speak their mind?

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..