Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree67Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-03-2013, 15:27   #46

Re: Players Wages

DAVOO7 I to rate JC&JB but i have now asked you several times to clarify what makes you think they are the answer and what you think they could do with the present squad, also taking into account that this thread is about our funds crisis how are we to finance it,remember and i will state it again THEY WALKED AWAY why on earth would they want to come back and if you say loyalty all I will say is what a load of bull,anyway you have managed as usual to wind me and several others up with your incessant whining i have decided to give up even trying to get anything even nearing an answer out of ya but if you would like to carry the banter on face to face on the clayton end i will be there tuesday night level with the edge of the penelty box on the whinney hill side of goal but i suspect i will be there alone as you like to hide behind your user name.
stanley convert is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 15-03-2013, 15:47   #47

well if you want to stand on your own, i will find someone else to stand with lol
ddevil2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2013, 18:39   #48
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanley convert View Post
DAVOO7 I to rate JC&JB but i have now asked you several times to clarify what makes you think they are the answer and what you think they could do with the present squad, also taking into account that this thread is about our funds crisis how are we to finance it,remember and i will state it again THEY WALKED AWAY why on earth would they want to come back and if you say loyalty all I will say is what a load of bull,anyway you have managed as usual to wind me and several others up with your incessant whining i have decided to give up even trying to get anything even nearing an answer out of ya but if you would like to carry the banter on face to face on the clayton end i will be there tuesday night level with the edge of the penelty box on the whinney hill side of goal but i suspect i will be there alone as you like to hide behind your user name.
Threats, interesting.

As recently as Wednesday, if you would care to read, I summarised why Coleman is the answer.
Here it is again.

John Coleman is mr. Accrington Stanley. He would do anything for the club and would give 110% to turn it around. He has the experience, the tactics and most importantly the track record of making Accrington Stanley successful.
And he is available.

I have detailed many times why Coleman is the right man.
I have no doubt Coleman would keep us from the drop.

You seem obsessed with continuing the argument about Leams suitability, I am will continue to support Leam as he is still the manager, my support has increased because Peter Marsden's statement suggested they where sticking with him.
The facts and public opinion may be against Leam, but if the board arent going to change the situation we have no choice but to get behind the manager.

But as your so keen for the discussion to continue, I leave you with one simple question.
How many games have we won since Leam was made permanent manager?
The facts speak for themselves.

Now get behind the team.
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2013, 18:40   #49
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
This demonstrates to everyone exactly what yeh are, No-one has said it was there fault, as yeh well know, yer just evading the issue cos yer incapable of answering it? rather pathetic in my book.
But I havent?
Please expand.
Whart is your agenda?
Old 15-03-2013, 18:42   #50
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourth official View Post
A liitle insight into Mr Coleman.On signing a full back for Rochdale,from Stanley,knowing what said full backs wages were,he doubled them at Rochdale!!
And?
Old 15-03-2013, 18:46   #51
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Have you never given it a thought, after everything has been said that Stanley at this present time just couldn't afford to change management, especially bringing Coleman and Bell, there is no guarantee results would alter anyway, but one thing is for sure it could cause untold financial damage to the club which could turn terminal, nobody wants that
Now this is a good point, and relevant given the recent revelations over wages.
Its something to explore, and its something for the owners to decide if the sting of paying Leam up, is easier to bear than the long decay of the non league.

Im not saying non league will kill the club, on the contrary. But the league is the place to be.

There is also Leam himself who must look in the mirror and accept the results show he is not upto the job.
You would hope knowing the clubs financial situation and the potentially he is only in a job by default (they cant afford to get rid of him), that he would do the right thing and walk.
But he does have bills like anyone else, the board are the real culprits for the contract Leam recieved.

If we do go down, its Leams making. It will be on his record forever. It will be very hard for him to get another football league job ever again.

Lets all hope the board have got it right about supporting Leam, that Leam improves and the results drastically improve.

Its Leams time to prove himself. There are no excuses.

Last edited by DAV007; 15-03-2013 at 18:49.
Old 15-03-2013, 18:48   #52
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV007
Now get behind the team.
Can the club afford to sack Leam??? Can the club afford to pay two extra wages at a time we can't afford to pay the one's were already liable for ??? Will Coleman & Bell work for nothing ??

I think you'll find the answer to all three questions is a big fat resounding

"NO".......

. So get over it and start practising what you're trying to preach with this statement. Stop sounding off like a scratched record.
jaysay likes this.

Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill.
carpon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2013, 18:51   #53
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV007 View Post
Threats, interesting.

As recently as Wednesday, if you would care to read, I summarised why Coleman is the answer.
Here it is again.

John Coleman is mr. Accrington Stanley. He would do anything for the club and would give 110% to turn it around. He has the experience, the tactics and most importantly the track record of making Accrington Stanley successful.
And he is available.

I have detailed many times why Coleman is the right man.
I have no doubt Coleman would keep us from the drop.

You seem obsessed with continuing the argument about Leams suitability, I am will continue to support Leamas he is still the manager, my support has increased because Peter Marsden's statement suggested they where sticking with him.
The facts and public opinion may be against Lean, but if the board aren't going to change the situation we have no choice but to get behind the manager.

But as your so keen for the discussion to continue, I leave you with one simple question.
How many games have we won since Leam was made permanent manager?
The facts speak for themselves.

Now get behind the team.
Well that's that sorted, everything will be fine, if you pay the money to pay up Leams contract and pay the new managers wages, unfortunately there won't be a club to play in any league next season if the club have to find the money, but with your help everything will be hunky-dory
Greeny likes this.
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2013, 18:52   #54
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by carpon View Post
Can the club afford to sack Leam??? Can the club afford to pay two extra wages at a time we can't afford to pay the one's were already liable for ??? Will Coleman & Bell work for nothing ??

"NO".......

. So get over it and start practising what you're trying to preach with this statement. Stop sounding off like a scratched record.
I dont think the answer is no, and if you read my recent post I discussed the issues.

thank you.

and nice use of text size and colour
Old 15-03-2013, 18:53   #55
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by carpon View Post

"NO".......

This guy lives in his own dream world carpon
Old 15-03-2013, 18:54   #56
God Member

Quote:

And he is available.

Actually JC is an excellent motivator and moral builder, that is why he was so successful at Stanley.

JC makes Kevin Keegan look like Howard Wilkinson, when it comes to tactics.
Redash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2013, 19:04   #57
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
This guy lives in his own dream world carpon
Is Stanley staying in the fotball league a dream?
Maybe to you, to me its something we can continue to achiEve.

Any more insults?
Old 15-03-2013, 20:10   #58
Full Member+

Quote:
Any more insults?
Are you Sean McConville???
Old 16-03-2013, 06:59   #59

Don,t be so dramatic I ,m not threatening anyone i was offering the opportunity to have a proper discusion about something which is obviously close to both our hearts and that offer remains open.
Now can you please explain to me why if coleman is mr accrington stanley why did he go to manage rochdale oh i know because it,s all about money which is actually the thread topic an we ain,t got none unless of course Leam is willing to step aside without any compo and coleman will work for next to nowt "wake up and smell the coffee"
Wynonie Harris and jaysay like this.

Last edited by stanley convert; 16-03-2013 at 07:02.
stanley convert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 08:39   #60
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Is Stanley staying in the fotball league a dream?
Maybe to you, to me its something we can continue to achiEve.

Any more insults?
If you think that's an insult you ain't been around AW very long have you

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..