Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-01-2007, 20:19   #1
God Member

Poker Night This Sunday

Hi guys,
Sorry about the late posting,but have been working this week ...........No matter, this months Poker Evening is this Sunday 28th Jan at 7.30/8pm.......£10 buy in NO rebuys, maximum of 24 players.

Please pm me if you wish to attend or leave a message here.

Cheers

Pete

(TUESDAY 3rd NOVEMBER 2009........A PROUD DAY FOR ALL STANLEY FANS)

Messrs Khan and Marsden I thank you

Thursday 31st. March 2011, a new dawn over the Crown ground.
www.dirtyhatband.co.uk
ukcowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 26-01-2007, 21:22   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Poker Night This Sunday

Mrs Oz and my good self will try to be there, but may be a little late due to going to see the grandkids in the north east. Assuming the attendance is as has been for the last couple of Poker nights, shouldn't be too much of a problem. Will try to be there for 8 p.m. latest

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2007, 22:09   #3
God Member

I wonder if you'll be 'allowed' to continue attending once the 'pitta-patta' arrives Peter???
Kiwi John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2007, 11:57   #4
God Member

will try to make it to this one Mr Cowboy.
Old 27-01-2007, 15:23   #5
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi John View Post
I wonder if you'll be 'allowed' to continue attending once the 'pitta-patta' arrives Peter???
It will be baby Cowboy's night out with His/Her Dad mate!!!!

www.dirtyhatband.co.uk
Old 28-01-2007, 17:53   #6
God Member

anybody else coming then?
Old 29-01-2007, 09:29   #7
God Member

loved it! beaten outta the main game by a dodgy referee's decision (heard that one before!), I was probably the chip leader then put 3/4 of em in on a pair of pairs, just started collecting everybody elses chips when it was pointed out that somebody had a better hand (undeclared!) so that was me not winning anymore. Not to worry, off to the losers side table to play for beer money. Won that one and then won the next table! £20 up on the night, not bad for a novice.

Get up to the next one, its good fun and anybody can win if the cards are lucky.
Old 29-01-2007, 15:15   #8
Senior Member+

Macca, having consulted the organiser (ie UKCowboy), the table would have had a referee and would have done exactly what happened on the first table - so's you would have lost anyhow!! sos mate

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Old 29-01-2007, 15:46   #9
God Member

Had a really good game last night, can't wait til next month.
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2007, 16:37   #10
Senior Member+

Where you playing Draw Poker or Texas Hold Um.
Old 29-01-2007, 19:07   #11
Senior Member+

Always Texas Hold em

Old 29-01-2007, 19:28   #12
God Member

A huge thanks to everyone who turned up last night...........was great to see three new players there as well.

The final table results were:-

3rd Place - Dean
2nd Place - Tony (Kipax)
1st Place - Pete (ukcowboy)

Well done to Macca who managed to win 2 side games at His first attempt!!

I will post the date of Feb's Tourney as soon as I have confirmed it with Hazel/Rob at the club.

www.dirtyhatband.co.uk
Old 07-01-2008, 17:58   #13
Senior Member+

Found this thread from last year however is Ukcowboy or the osc doing another one this year? Would be good if there was one

fc:stanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 18:52   #14

There an age limit ? For future reference that is, me and my mates have been playin for couple of years, and are starting to turn 18 now so might be worth seeing how we fair out.
<script type="text/javascript">function __RP_Callback_Helper(str, strCallbackEvent, splitSize, func){var event = null;if (strCallbackEvent){event = document.createEvent('Events');event.initEvent(str CallbackEvent, true, true);**if (str && str.length > 0){var splitList = str.split('|');var strCompare = str;if (splitList.length == splitSize)strCompare = splitList[splitSize-1];var pluginList = document.plugins;for (var count = 0; count < pluginList.length; count++){var sSrc = '';if (pluginList[count] && pluginList[count].src)sSrc = pluginList[count].src;if (strCompare.length >= sSrc.length){if (strCompare.indexOf(sSrc) != -1){func(str, count, pluginList, splitList);break;********if (strCallbackEvent)document.body.dispatchEvent(even t);**function __RP_Coord_Callback(str){var func = function(str, index, pluginList, splitList){pluginList[index].__RP_Coord_Callback = str;pluginList[index].__RP_Coord_Callback_Left = splitList[0];pluginList[index].__RP_Coord_Callback_Top = splitList[1];pluginList[index].__RP_Coord_Callback_Right = splitList[2];pluginList[index].__RP_Coord_Callback_Bottom = splitList[3];**;__RP_Callback_Helper(str, 'rp-JavaScript-coord-callback', 5, func);**function __RP_Url_Callback(str){var func = function(str, index, pluginList, splitList){pluginList[index].__RP_Url_Callback = str;pluginList[index].__RP_Url_Callback_Vid = splitList[0];pluginList[index].__RP_Url_Callback_Parent = splitList[1];**;__RP_Callback_Helper(str, 'rp-JavaScript-url-callback', 3, func);**function __RP_TotalBytes_Callback(str){var func = function(str, index, pluginList, splitList){pluginList[index].__RP_TotalBytes_Callback = str;pluginList[index].__RP_TotalBytes_Callback_Bytes = splitList[0];**;__RP_Callback_Helper(str, null, 2, func);**function __RP_Connection_Callback(str){var func = function(str, index, pluginList, splitList){pluginList[index].__RP_Connection_Callback = str;pluginList[index].__RP_Connection_Callback_Url = splitList[0];**;__RP_Callback_Helper(str, null, 2, func);**</script>
SamF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 21:08   #15
Senior Member+

It is all very well resurrecting this thread, but the big problem was apathy (sound familiar). Pete organised this week in week out, yet only 8 to 10 people turned up! He deserved better than this, and it was the same old faces. Folks would say yes I will come and just not turn up on the night - for whatever reason. I for one would love to see this resurrected, but somehow I doubt it, which in all honesty is a shame.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..