Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-10-2008, 09:00   #1
Senior Member+

Public Transport to Dagenham

If you're planning on using the District line from London to Daggers, beware! The line will be closed on Saturday between Barking and Upminster for engineering work. The relacement buses could add 30 minutes to the journey.

There's more at Live travel news | Transport for London. I'd suggest using the advanced options on the Journey Planner on the right of that page.
MikeA is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 29-10-2008, 12:36   #2

Re: Public Transport to Dagenham

Hmm, that's a pain but at least the tube will take us as far as Barking station, outside which is the Barking Dog pub, where at least a couple of us will be beforehand. Anyone wishing to join us will be more than welcome. And its bound to be a good do, cos we always win at Dagenham, right?
Phil Whalley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2008, 15:25   #3

Re: Public Transport to Dagenham

Thanks for info, wouldn't want to miss my first match this season. Living in Glasgow is not the best thing for a die hard Stanley fan but am taking advantage of being on a block release, in Kent, closest I've been to the boys for ages. I can't wait.

May pop in.

Come on you reds!!!
Mr Matthew is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..