Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2007, 21:08   #1

Questions for coley

Thought it would be good if we knew what questions people intended to ask on monday dont want the same questions gettin asked do we. I would like to know whether training has changed cos we seem to pick up alot of injuries this year or are we just unlucky. Is there more we can do on the medical side how many physios do we have. Am no expert but dunbavin has just gone in plaster 4 weeks after his injury that cant be right. We have lost some inportant players for long periods this year cav rommy bav this could ultimately cost us in the end. I hope we havnt contributed to our own down fall.
rude-dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 07-02-2007, 21:12   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Questions for coley

There is only one way you will find out what questions are asked. Get yourself down to the Supporters club meeting on Monday. Oh and don't forget your spondoolies to pay for membership.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 21:29   #3
God Member

i think you should have some osc meetings in non alchol consuming premises so all ages can attend plus some people dont like these kind of establishments why dont the council give the town hall out for free one night and have a question and answer night with the management team might attract new support. why not invite five live to do a show from there it would give the whole town a boost and introduce stanley to more of the public....
Old 07-02-2007, 22:33   #4
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
i think you should have some osc meetings in non alchol consuming premises so all ages can attend plus some people dont like these kind of establishments why dont the council give the town hall out for free one night and have a question and answer night with the management team might attract new support. why not invite five live to do a show from there it would give the whole town a boost and introduce stanley to more of the public....
Totally agree Bananaman, if you could give me a contact number for your carer, I'll liase and we can sort out a suitable (padded) venue.

Trouble is , we know you're OK, 'cos you support Stanley.

If you want non alcohol premises we could meet on Clayton End.

Now it’s out in the open, there are no secrets at the club.
Oggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 00:11   #5
Senior Member+

You can stand outside and shout through the window.

Bazf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 00:32   #6
Senior Member+

Hi Bazf, how come your Avatar isn't wearing a football helmet?

Now it’s out in the open, there are no secrets at the club.
Oggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 07:30   #7
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
C'Mon Stanley -All ages can attend the meetings so no more excuses, get yourself up there on Monday, should be interesting
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 09:08   #8
God Member

If anybody would like to ask a question, but is unable to get there due to living in another country or summat, send me a PM.

Please dont use it as an excuse to not go though!
Old 08-02-2007, 16:15   #9

I wont be wasting my time asking the club anymore question's.

The replies are appaling and a waste of all our time.
Give us the old gree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 16:19   #10

Mr Coleman, how is it that whenever you meet a scouser who finds out you`re a Stanley fan that they`re always your cousin ?

No-One is completely useless........
They can always serve as a bad example.
www.panjenix.co.uk
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 16:58   #11
Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
Mr Coleman, how is it that whenever you meet a scouser who finds out you`re a Stanley fan that they`re always your cousin ?
Because hes at a family doo?
Lee is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..