Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2005, 18:10   #1
God Member

Questions for the club Jan 2005

Here we are again. Your chance to ask and be answered. You can ask anyone at the club (or associated with the club) anything you like but I do reserve the right not to list silly or stupid questions.

I will submit when we get to 20 question OR 2 weeks from today. Whatever comes first

Q1.KIPAX
junior-reds ... Nothing that was promised has materialised. Whats the clubs future. A junior-reds club is still a good idea as it goes a long way to the long term future fan base of the club.

Q2.KIPAX
Squad is now down to 19 players. Coley has said in the past that 24 is the amount he prefers. We are always on the lookout for players but is the manager being financialy restrained as 5 players is a big shortfall.

Q3.Smiffy16
I have a 3 year old brother and I need to get him Stanley clothes or merchandise to brainwash him at a young age but we struggle to find any clothes in the club shop that fit him. There is a baby range from 0-2yrs but 3-6yrs there are no clothes for him, Can anything be done?

Q4.KIPAX
I believe it's the Accrington Carnival in 2005. The supporters club had a float and stand in the last one... Will they be doing it again. Also will the club be grabbing the opportunity this year?

Q5.AccyStanFan
Any information regarding the Clayton end roof and a projected date

Q6.MikeA
What's the position with Paul Crichton when JK's fit again?

Q7.Steven
What did the club think of the great display of support shown by the stanley ultras in the away game against Halifax

Q8.Steven
What is happening with powel wozniak how does the club rate his chances of becoming a stanley player

Q9.Outback Ozzy
Are the club happy with the level of support they are getting this season, considering that Stanley have not had a FA cup run and has this got any bearing with releasing players either on loan or on a permanent basis?

Q10.Smiffy16
Would John Coleman at the end of the season allow the first team have a match against Stanley Ultras FC (Fans team) at the end of the season??

Q11.Bazf
For JC How do you think this season is going compared with last years ie Are we better and fitter for a long/hard run in now we are full time and is promotion a realistic aim this year?

Q12.Bazf
As its our second season in the conference what have you learned that will propel us forward and prepare us to be a league club.

Q13.Outback Ozzy
At what level of red/yellow cards would a fine be imposed by the F.A., and are the club worried with the number of cards gained of late?

Q14.lindsay ormerod
One for Rob;how about a Stanley calendar for next year? We have our own fabulous photographer and it would surely be a great moneyspinner

Q15.Seagull
Has there been any progress on the Tsunami appeal charity match we could know about?

Q16.Steven
What uis the club response to the sepculation that burnley reserves will play the remainder of their games at the IES

Last edited by KIPAX; 12-01-2005 at 15:43.
KIPAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 07-01-2005, 18:18   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Questions for the club Jan 2005

I have a 3 year old brother and I need to get him Stanley clothes or merchandiseto brainwash him at a young age but we struggle to find any clothes in the club shop that fit him. There is a baby range from 0-2yrs but 3-6yrs there are no clothes for him,

Can anything be done?
Smiffy16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 18:26   #3
God Member

I have asked about the roof every time.. its someone elses turn
Old 07-01-2005, 18:28   #4
Senior Member+

Any updates regards to the Clayton End roof?
Old 07-01-2005, 18:28   #5
Senior Member+

any information regarding the roof and a projected date
AccyStanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 18:33   #6
God Member

Two come along at once.. Sorry smiffy16 but as you already had a question I gave it the one that didnt .. seemed fair
Old 07-01-2005, 18:35   #7
Senior Member+

OK no probs
Old 07-01-2005, 19:35   #8
Senior Member+

What's the position with Paul Crichton when JK's fit again?

...and any news on the Clayton End roof?
MikeA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 20:12   #9

What is happening with powel wozniak how does the club rate his chances of becoming a stanley player
Old 07-01-2005, 20:13   #10

What did the club think of the great display of surport shown by the stanley ultras in the away game against Halifax
Old 08-01-2005, 00:24   #11
Senior Member+

Are the club happy with the level of support they are getting this season, considering that Stanley have not had a FA cup run and has this got any bearing with releasing players either on loan or on a permanent basis?

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 21:14   #12
Senior Member+

Would John Coleman at the end of the season allow the first team have a match against Stanley Ultras FC (Fans team) at the end of the season??
Old 08-01-2005, 22:12   #13
Senior Member+

1.For JC How do you think this season is going compared with last years ie Are we better and fitter for a long/hard run in now we are full time and is promotion a realistic aim this year?

2.As its our second season in the conference what have you learned that will propel us forward and prepare us to be a league club?
Bazf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 00:49   #14
Senior Member+

At what level of red/yellow cards would a fine be imposed by the F.A., and are the club worried with the number of cards gained of late?

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 09:05   #15
Senior Member+

One for Rob;how about a Stanley calendar for next year? We have our own fabulous photographer and it would surely be a great moneyspinner....

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..