Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-03-2006, 21:52   #16
Member.

Re: Questions please for Eric Whalley

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukegale96
There is some news at our end that there is unrest between manager and chairman, is this just idle gossip or is there any truth behind the rumours.

Rumour has it that even if Coleman manages to get you guys into the football league, he wont be offered a new contract.

Any news on that at your end? Any questions you'd like asking on that?
I think your credibility is about to get up and leave.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Accrington Web
Old 17-03-2006, 22:02   #17
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug
I think your credibility is about to get up and leave.
This is what I have found on our website.

Could you ask Eric Whalley what went on in the Hereford boardroom after the game last week. I believe John Coleman was thrown out in the after match "glass of wine meeting" . <not sure he'd want to answer but it's worth a shot?

That may be the reason why Eric Whalley was quoted as saying there would be no contract offer made to Coleman whether they go up or not
Old 17-03-2006, 22:07   #18
God Member

Try reading these forums before you start causing trouble suggesting he wont be offered a contract... the hereford fiasco has been done to death .

no contract my arse
Old 17-03-2006, 22:10   #19
Member.

Please don’t resort to this type of rubbish. These are professional men.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 17-03-2006, 22:17   #20
Junior Member+

Sorry guys you must excuse my niaiviety (sp) I have only registered tonight.

I thought I was giving you guys a platform to have your questions answered by your chairman. I am very grateful that you guys have got back to me with information.

I honestly dont know anything about Coleman and a new contract, as I said I have only joined tonight and the show is tommorrow.

Again sorry I didnt mean to start unrest
Old 17-03-2006, 22:49   #21

I predict a riot-& a quiet preston radio station at 12 pm Saturday!!!!! Ask but do not lead-not Erics style or the way of ASFC fans either.
To show no sour grapes heres an interesting one top help you out:
How does Eric feel about attendances this season & what plans does he & the club have to ensure improvement in Div 2 next season given our nestling between two other larger league clubs?

Last edited by big al; 17-03-2006 at 22:56.
Old 18-03-2006, 03:16   #22
rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukegale96
There is some news at our end that there is unrest between manager and chairman, is this just idle gossip or is there any truth behind the rumours. Rumour has it that even if Coleman manages to get you guys into the football league, he wont be offered a new contract. Any news on that at your end? Any questions you'd like asking on that?

unrest! thirteen points clear with nine games left and a fella in charge that has taken us through two promotions and brought numerous pieces of silverware to the club, not to mention a good few cup runs with league scalps. why on earth would there be unrest between anyone at the club?

its just out and out stirring, it is beyond me why anyone would want to do it? why can't you just do your research like normal grown up people from the media, haven't had anyone on the forum from sky, bbc, itv, channel 4 etc asking for questions!

if there was any truth in anything you've said it would be maddening that someone was trying to blow something out of proportion and cause bother (you're not a hereford fan are you?), as it is your attempts to dig up some dirt are laughable, go away and come back when you're ready to tell the people of preston about the good things that are going on down the m65!

good luck with your career when you leave school
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..