Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2012, 10:15   #1

Saturday

2 seats going spare for trip to Crewe, leaving Accy about 12 (will confirm time) interested ring or txt Russ on 07977012436.
stanley convert is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 02-02-2012, 11:12   #2

Re: Saturday

Now only 1 space available cheers Yonmon.
Old 02-02-2012, 11:32   #3

Soz peep,s now full.
Old 02-02-2012, 12:02   #4
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanley convert View Post
Now only 1 space available cheers Yonmon.

'It never rains but.....'... for Crewe Manager ??

Steve Davis says the club's 'unexpected red cards' at Barnet will now keep someone in his squad another chance to stake their claim for a regular place in his first team. The Crewe Alexandra manager tried late into yesterday to bring in a replacement at centre-half but missed out on the Southampton defender Jack Saville at literally the 11th hour.
Davis had to act quickly following the subsequence bans for his captain David Artell and Adam Dugdale but after missing out on target Jack Saville for this Saturday's meeting with Accrington, the door could now re-open for Kelvin Mellor, Carl Martin or youngster' Ollie Turton.
Steve told crewealex.net: "We had a couple of unexpected red cards at Barnet and that has given us something to think about. It will give someone else a chance now.
"Thankfully, we have Carl (Martin) back from injury and he can play at full-back or at centre-back. We know it is a vital position at centre-back, so that is why it was so disappointing to lose both of ours on Saturday."

'.......but what it pours ???'...good or bad news ??

yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 12:20   #5
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Will no doubt see yeh on sat yonmon me owd mucker.
Old 02-02-2012, 12:41   #6
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Will no doubt see yeh on sat yonmon me owd mucker.

Aye tha will cocker !!..an I'm travellin' i' style in Russ's passion-wagon !!....( Fee to be negotiated!!).

Thought you'd have a comment on that big hole that's appeared in't middle of Crewe's defence !!...good or bad news for Michael Smith and Podge ??..

yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 13:10   #7
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonmon View Post
Aye tha will cocker !!..an I'm travellin' i' style in Russ's passion-wagon !!....( Fee to be negotiated!!).

Thought you'd have a comment on that big hole that's appeared in't middle of Crewe's defence !!...good or bad news for Michael Smith and Podge ??..

Was aware of the 2 defenders sent off on sat, but as were gonna do em anyway, wasn't worth it.
Old 02-02-2012, 13:40   #8

I'm not going in the boot this time
Grimps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 17:57   #9
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimps View Post
I'm not going in the boot this time
You will if your drinking with Graham Friday night!!!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..