Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree20Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2021, 09:52   #16
God Member

Re: season ticket holders

Nothing sad about it AccyMad

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 04-04-2021, 10:13   #17
God Member

there isn,t but not everyone thinks the same way. fans come in every shape and size from the person who attends a couple of what they class as big games right through to those who never miss a home or away fixture even when they are a bit ill.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 10:30   #18
Full Member+

I haven't many technical problems with iFollow but I have turned the sound off on a couple of the away matches due to some very inept commentators - during the MK match my blood pressure was going through the roof listening to them.
pifco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 20:44   #19

Just noticed we've got Radio Lancashire back tomorrow so look forward to hearing Dan.
choirboy and monkey hanger like this.
Lost in Cornwall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 09:17   #20
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pifco View Post
I haven't many technical problems with iFollow but I have turned the sound off on a couple of the away matches due to some very inept commentators - during the MK match my blood pressure was going through the roof listening to them.
although away games are streamed more for the majority which will be home fans something with somebody with connections to the away club could make them less grateing for away fans. some are better than others and we are lucky having dan. would not be against some away player though doing the co commentators job for the away fans.
pifco likes this.
Old 16-04-2021, 10:22   #21
God Member

Update on fans back from Dave Burgess EFL currently looking at 100%,50%,25% and 0% back in stadiums for 2021/22 season, dependent after June 21st and the lifting of restrictions could be decided by local rates of infection and by the local health authority, because of this continued uncertainty season tickets aren't going on sale until further notice or clarity, thanks Dave.
cashman, pifco and monkey hanger like this.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2021, 10:42   #22
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

makes good sense what the club have said.
monkey hanger likes this.
Old 16-04-2021, 11:30   #23
God Member

Just think that as we have 1200 fans, everything in the open apart from toilets, we are in a better position than most!?!?

4 parts of the ground, 300 at most in each......

I would think that without away fans, we are better off as we are???

Might be wrong....??

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2021, 08:15   #24
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
makes good sense what the club have said.
yes, at least fans will have a better idea what they are paying their money for by then. doubt any fan actually likes asking for their money back when the club through no fault of their own cannot supply the game to watch live. cannot blame folk who do though.
Old 17-04-2021, 08:21   #25
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
yes, at least fans will have a better idea what they are paying their money for by then. doubt any fan actually likes asking for their money back when the club through no fault of their own cannot supply the game to watch live. cannot blame folk who do though.
Agree think the club are taking a sensible approach as should other clubs because I think majority of fans of most clubs will want a clear path about fans in stadiums before parting with money upfront again.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..