Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree8Likes
  • 4 Post By AccyMad
  • 2 Post By lancsdave
  • 2 Post By stanleyhouse

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2014, 18:37   #1
Senior Member+

Season Ticket pick up

Why is it our season ticket pick up is always so late. just two days before the first home game.
accybeme is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 08-07-2014, 18:49   #2
God Member

Re: Season Ticket pick up

Not sure why anyone would need their ticket any earlier than the 7th & at least we're getting them before the season starts, i remember one year they weren't ready & the club had to issue tickets for the first game to those who had ordered them.
cashman, yonmon, sherry and 1 others like this.
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 19:15   #3
God Member

The club usually gets called for being late with everything, they sort it out for people to get something 2 days early and it's not good enough
AccyMad and sherry like this.
Old 08-07-2014, 19:32   #4

We have recently held season ticket launch evenings on the Thursday before the season starts so that fans could meet staff and management, choose sponsorships, book hospitality, check out new merchandise or just meet up with old friends to discuss the impending season.

Season tickets can then be picked up during office hours and up to kick off on match days if you can't make it to the launch.
cashman and sherry like this.
stanleyhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 12:27   #5
Senior Member+

Have I missed something? I was not aware of any announcement about the date for collection of season tickets. Has it been on the website?
Revived Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 13:20   #6
God Member

I'm almost sure the date for the season ticket pick up was advertised in the info sent out with the price structure for them - somebody will probably tell me if i'm wrong
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 15:25   #7
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revived Red View Post
Have I missed something? I was not aware of any announcement about the date for collection of season tickets. Has it been on the website?
It was mentioned at the Fans forum/season ticket night, cannot remember the date, but it was towards the end of April

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is online now   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..