Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2007, 15:56   #1

Season Tickets

Hi everyone,

I missed too many matches last season. I live in Manchester and work a lot but I'm prepared to make some sacrifices to watch Stanley next season.

I'll be car sharing with a few others so I'm looking for some information on car parking at the ground. If I purchase a season ticket, am I entitled to a car park space or do I have to pay extra for that? If I can get a space, which car park is it likely to be on?

Cheers

Pieman
pieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 03-07-2007, 17:15   #2
God Member

Re: Season Tickets

car parking does not come with a season ticket. You can reserve a space on the car park at the front of the offices for £30 a season (check official site whether that price is still accurate) or you can take your chances on the official car parks. Which ever option you take you must be on the ground by 2pm according to LCC as there will be spectators walking on the pathway.

There is a car park at the end of Livingstone Road just after you turn for the ground. This is at a donation cost for the local amateur side that owns it. Other than that you are in the side streets but be warned to park a good few streets away as the police have been known to ticket people if there is a sign present.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..