Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2008, 15:01   #1
God Member

Season Tickets

Following on the discussions in the mascot thread. What are the vouchers at the back used for ??? And has anyone had any of the discounts mentioned on the website & note there is no 10% discount in the clubshop neither when i enquired which is disappointing

Quote:
All season ticket holders will receive a membership pack and welcome letter, a season ticket booklet allowing entry to all home league games, free entry to all Stanley reserve and youth games played at the Fraser Eagle Stadium, priority on cup and away tickets where applicable and a quarterly newsletter. Also included in the booklet will be a range of discount vouchers from our sponsors, including Fraser Eagle, Greyhound Ford, Balti Stan and of course the Stanley Store!
Tho free entry to reserve matches at home is a good idea & keeping with the other lot that rent home space from us lol!!

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Last edited by Stanleymad; 08-10-2008 at 15:08.
Stanleymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 08-10-2008, 17:27   #2
God Member

Re: Season Tickets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleymad View Post
Following on the discussions in the mascot thread. What are the vouchers at the back used for ??? And has anyone had any of the discounts mentioned on the website & note there is no 10% discount in the clubshop neither when i enquired which is disappointing

Tho free entry to reserve matches at home is a good idea & keeping with the other lot that rent home space from us lol!!
The vouchers will be used when we have a home tie with Man Utd/Liverpool/Chelsea/Arsenal in the fifth round of the FA Cup. They make sure that season ticket holders, have first shout with the match tickets.
Redash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 20:54   #3
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

Back too the membership pack, welcome letter and T-SHIRT.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 21:50   #4
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

I know when my lads got there junior eagle t-shirt one voucher was used so that asfc new who had picked thiers up which i thought was a good idear
Old 09-10-2008, 12:25   #5
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
Back too the membership pack, welcome letter and T-SHIRT.
Not had any of that yet

Is that all it is for other cup ties [that we are now knocked out of one already]

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Old 10-10-2008, 20:33   #6
God Member

question answered today!!
Old 10-10-2008, 21:18   #7
God Member

Blumming heck heres me thinking no notice is taken on here whilst having a sneaky rant, ok thats 1 of the many vouchers sorted hahaha, nice start in the right direction............ err what else can i ask so the god of stanley answers by magic

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..