Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2004, 20:23   #1
I am Banned

Sponsors

Hi,
I'm the editor of ACCYSTAN.co.uk and am looking for sponsors for my site. For more info check out this link, thanks!. The money will be used soley for advertising so my site will get more visitors which means more people will see your link!
http://www.accystan.co.uk/news/loadn...TMNW&id=175695
KEVO

PS- what are your thought on my site, how can i improve it?
accystankev is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 09-09-2004, 20:33   #2
God Member

Re: Sponsors

I thought your site was run under FOOTY MAD and they pay for everything...What do you need to pay for if footy mad do it all ?

Quote:
approximately 2,000 Stanley fans visiting the site daily you’ll get lots of publicity.
Sorry but thats absoloute rubbish isn't it

I would also stop passing yourself off as the offical website and change the link that every other club using footy-mad sites see that says yours is the official one..

You could spice up the site with pictures... Your welcome to use mine so long as you give due credit and dont go mad.. ie dont use hundreds at a time.. all pics must be credited to www.kipax.com
Old 09-09-2004, 20:41   #3
I am Banned

Angry Re: Sponsors

What link and I'm not trying to pass myself off as the official site. I dont know what your talking about, mate. I'm just a normal 14 year old Accy Stanley fan and saw that accystan hadn't been updated for months so i applied for job and hey presto. I posted this seriously and get a load of stick. Well thanks! I'm a new poster and I'm not getting a good impression of this. I've tried to get footymad to link to this when you click on messageboard buit they said no cos it'll drive traffic away!
Old 09-09-2004, 20:42   #4
I am Banned

and by the way, footymad do not budget for advertising, i've already asked!
Old 09-09-2004, 20:44   #5
I am Banned

Oh yeah, kipax. I'm writing a quiz for the programme now and would like to know if I could use some pics from your site. I'll make sure Rob puts something on about your site.
Old 09-09-2004, 20:59   #6
I am Banned

and btw, fantastic new look, real improvement
Old 09-09-2004, 21:03   #7
God Member

Quote:
I posted this seriously and get a load of stick
No.. You asked for feedback and what you could do so I gave you feedback.. I also offered my pics as well as constructive critcism..

I stand by what I say.. Everyone knows two thousand stanley fans are not visiting your website every day.. therefore any prospective sponsor would run a mile from someone saying such things...

If you don't want feedback then dont ask for it.. I was trying to be helpful mate

Having given the matter more thought since posting.. Your still welcome to use my pictures.. the offer still stands... however i think your going to have to double check with Rob Heys at accy stanley to make sure you can use the pics... its all about the new conference licence you see.... As far as I am concerned your welcome to use.. but best to check with the club..

The link that all footy mad sites see is on your links section pointing to the official website... but it points to your own site.. thus making all visitors think accystan.co.uk is the official website

I am asking why you need sponsors... if footymad pay for the hosting of the website then whats the money for ?
Old 09-09-2004, 21:06   #8
I am Banned

O right, i didn't know about that link. I'll get it changed straight away, thanks! and i'm sorry if i seemed a bit harsh on you I understand after reading it again. And, i do get an averagfe of 2,000 hits on sundays
Old 09-09-2004, 21:09   #9
God Member

You don't... Footy-mad get 2k of hits on a sunday between them.. That one site does not get 2k of hits... I can assure you of that and it certainly doesnt get 2k of hits a day as you state.

So.. your asking for sponsors... Whats the money to be used for.. Sponsors will want to know wont they ?
Old 09-09-2004, 21:12   #10
I am Banned

o well all i no is that is wot it says on footymad backoffice. i'll be using money for advertising at interlink express stadium
Old 09-09-2004, 21:13   #11
Senior Member+

No way 2,000 people visit your site on Sundays!!

Not a chance...........
Smiffy16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 21:19   #12
I am Banned

Thumbs down Re: Sponsors

uh-oh BIG mistake. i mis-read it. i can promise you that this was an honest mistake.

<TABLE class=Arial8Blk cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle>Date</TD><TD>Total
Requests</TD><TD>External
Requests</TD><TD>Total
Views</TD><TD>External
Views</TD><TD><NOBR>P-Views</NOBR>
per Vis</TD><TD>Total
Users</TD><TD>External
Users</TD><TD>Total
Sessions</TD><TD>External
Sessions</TD><TD>Total
Visits</TD><TD>External
Visits</TD><TD>Visits
Longer than
1 min</TD><TD><NOBR>Avg Vis</NOBR>
Length
(>1min)</TD><TD><NOBR>Avg Vis</NOBR>
Length
(ALL)</TD></TR><TR><TH align=middle><NOBR>Wed
2004-09-08 </NOBR>
</TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>1,635 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>1,635 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>1,397 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>1,397 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>5.03 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>161 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>161 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>1,397 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>1,397 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>278 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>278 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>53 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>59.60 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>11.37 </NOBR></TD></TR><TR><TH align=middle><NOBR>Tues
2004-09-07 </NOBR>
</TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>1,973 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>1,964 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>1,390 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>1,389 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>3.54 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>250 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>249 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>1,390 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>1,389 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>393 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>392 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>69 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>40.02 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>7.04 </NOBR></TD></TR><TR><TH align=middle><NOBR>Mon
2004-09-06 </NOBR>
</TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>1,872 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>1,872 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>999 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>999 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>1.48 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>547 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>547 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>999 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>999 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>675 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>675 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>81 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>34.73 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>4.18 </NOBR></TD></TR><TR><TH align=middle><NOBR>Sun
2004-09-05 </NOBR>
</TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>935 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>935 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>504 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>504 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>2.09 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>152 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>152 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>504 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>504 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>241 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>241 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>44 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>45.10 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>8.25 </NOBR></TD></TR><TR><TH align=middle><NOBR>Sat
2004-09-04 </NOBR>
</TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>1,418 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>1,418 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>981 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>981 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>3.96 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>142 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>142 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>981 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>981 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>248 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>248 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>60 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>37.42 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>9.06 </NOBR></TD></TR><TR><TH align=middle><NOBR>Fri
2004-09-03 </NOBR>
</TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>2,410 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>2,410 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>2,019 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>2,019 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>7.21 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>165 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>165 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>2,019 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>2,019 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>280 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>280 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>55 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>65.26 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>12.83 </NOBR></TD></TR><TR><TH align=middle><NOBR>Thurs
2004-09-02 </NOBR>
</TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>1,747 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>1,745 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>1,340 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>1,339 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>5.36 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>174 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>173 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>1,340 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>1,339 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>250 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>249 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>44 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>62.69 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>11.06 </NOBR></TD></TR><TR><TH align=middle><NOBR>Wed
2004-09-01 </NOBR>
</TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>1,243 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>1,241 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>640 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>639 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>1.65 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>211 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>210 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>640 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>639 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>389 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>388 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>65 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>25.92 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>4.37 </NOBR></TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle><NOBR>TOTAL</NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>13,233 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>13,220</NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>9,270</NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>9,267</NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>3.37</NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>1,802</NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>1,799 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>9,270 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>9,267 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>2,754 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>2,751 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>471 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>44.58 </NOBR></TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>7.64 </NOBR></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Old 09-09-2004, 21:19   #13
God Member

Haa right my mistake.. I thought you wanted sponsors to pay you money to help run the website (which is normal) hence the confusion.. You actualy want them to pay for advertising at the IES ..Thats different then ...
Old 09-09-2004, 21:23   #14
God Member

Visits longer than 1 minutes average 60 a day

these are the figures you ahve to show and prove to sponsors before they put there hand in there pocket you see
Old 09-09-2004, 21:26   #15
I am Banned

that is wrong btw. footymad have said that that is incorrect and are in the process of correcting it!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..