Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-08-2006, 10:00   #1
God Member

Stanley Jury

Just got an email back from suzanne (let reporter) to say that for the second week running there wasent enough entries to the stanley jury to get it published

Come on folks there must be some others out there that want to take part in the stanley jury....just like the burnley and rovers jurys its give us the fans the chance to get our view published. as well as that provides a amazing chance to get stanley into peoples faces. Its only a maximum of 100 words it will take 15 mins at the most

If you are intrested email Suzanne [email protected]
Old 25-08-2006, 10:20   #2
I am Banned

Re: Stanley Jury

It might be helpful as some might not be aware of what this stanley jury is about to explain what it entails?

What is it & what views are they after?
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2006, 10:26   #3
God Member

they basically send you an email every week and ask for your opinions on the subject, such as the first week it was

How do you think stanley have perfomed in the opening games and also what are your views on the low attendences

Last week it was

How high does the Nottingham forest win on monday night rank in your experiences as a stanley fan

Its nothing too taxing but i think it would be a huge loss if the oppurtunity was taken away with a lack of intrest
Old 25-08-2006, 10:30   #4
I am Banned

Ah right thanks for that John so hopefully that might bring a few forward

Do they disclose your name upon print of response? Sorry for silly Q's not come across a fan jury before
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2006, 10:57   #5

I've emailed and would love to be one of 12 good people
The Stanley Arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2006, 14:14   #6
God Member

i guess you could write under a ghost name if needs be but if not then yes i presume will publish your name
Old 30-08-2006, 10:50   #7
God Member

Right heres this weeks question. suzanne has emailed those who have replyed to here but only got two responses

With the transfer window about to close, how would you assess John Coleman's dealings in the transfer market this summer? And what position, if any, would you have preferred him to strengthen?

As well as an answer, between about 100-150 words in length, could you please send me details of your full name, area where you live, how long you've been following Stanley and, if possible, could you attach a photograph for us to use in the newspaper please? Deadline is 3pm today but it only takes 10-15 mins to write 100 words

Email to [email protected] Come on if not the feature will not be printed again
Old 30-08-2006, 14:04   #8
God Member

Horse, Dead, A , Flogging
Old 30-08-2006, 18:20   #9
God Member

got the go a head apparently kipax so

gun, the, jumping, stop
Old 31-08-2006, 08:25   #10
Resting In Peace

Four letters in today's Telegraph. It's getting earlier, mine was delivered today at 8.00am.
JEFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 09:35   #11
Senior Member+

Well considering I e-mailed said person and have not yet had the courtesy of a reply, I for one will not now be wasting my time.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..