Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2006, 11:28   #1

Stanley Store

Will someone please do something about the Accrington Stanley Store.
I ordered a sweatshirt in May and still have not received it.
I have had more abuse from the staff than i have had from Blackburn fans.

Accrington Stanley are now in the league, however the store is a mess.
What a shame.

Has anyone else had poor service from the store.

Upset Accrington Stanley Fan.

Ray Stuart
[email protected]
RayStuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 09-08-2006, 11:34   #2
God Member

Re: Stanley Store

I doubt you got abuse from the staff.. I think you let your story down with that bit . Are you dealing by email or have you phoned them? email can come accross totally different than as sent.. theres no way you can feel you got abuse over the phone as no one there has it in them
Old 09-08-2006, 11:44   #3

I cant believe anyone from Stanley would abuse you, all the stanley staff are friendly and helpful.
Kisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 11:50   #4
Member.

I’ve dealt with the stores staff on a number of occasions on the phone, by e-mail and personally with no problems at all. In fact they even opened the shop specially one afternoon for myself and a couple who had travelled from Liverpool.

I have found them helpful, always polite and very trusting on occasions. They do sometimes take time getting things out to you, but I have no doubt that they have a host of other duties besides the shop.

P.S. If you’re reading this “Where’s my programme”

Can I also say that the girls at the FE World Travel Shop have been fantastic on the occasions that I have dealt with them.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -

Last edited by Doug; 09-08-2006 at 13:33. Reason: Crappy spell checker. It's no use I'll have to get myself an education
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 12:05   #5
Super Moderator

Lee is the epitome of politeness and I cannot imagine him "abusing" anybody.

Admittedly, they have had problems with the supply of the promotion/football league t-shirts, but I understand that this is the fault of the supplier. Rob was most apologetic when I spoke to him about it last week and Lee was only too happy to offer me credit instead when I went into the store yesterday.
Old 09-08-2006, 12:08   #6
Lee

Hello,

This order has been sent and i will be checking with the post office on why you have not recieved it yet and i will keep you up to date via e-mail.

There has been some stock problems with the champions T-shirts which now appears to be getting sorted and anyone who has ordered them will be recieving them soon.

Anyone waiting for their New shirts or darlington programmes they are currently being dispatched but due to the amount ordered i cant say an exact day for delivery but trying my best to get them all out asap.

Any other questions dont hesitate to e-mail me at

[email protected]

Thankyou
Lee
Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 21:27   #7

well done Lee, very professional.
fettler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 01:19   #8

Ray, to answer your question, I have had issues with a couple of orders over the last couple of years but whether it has been due to my location or whatever I cannot say. However, I can say that each and every contact I have made regarding my purchases has been met with the utmost courtesy and professionalism. I am not the most patient of people but each of the people I have dealt with from Rob to Hannah to Lee have been exceedingly polite and done what they could to rectify the situation.
MichiganRed is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..