Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-10-2004, 08:21   #16
Senior Member+

Re: Stanley Red Ultras Supporters Club

Well I think it's a top idea , for a start we can have a travel committe that can take over the running of away trips with folk being able to ring 3 or 4 numbers instead of one it would be a much better system. We can offer discount travel to Ultra members who pledge to travel with us. As for Eric and the Club, we would be by the fans for the fans and I cannot see them having a problem with that. I can see sportsmans dinners to help raise cash for banners and drums, a bonfire night party with a REAL bang and lots of Ultra events to HELP it's club members. The Official club wil still be there to raise funds for the club, and we would raise awairness and support for the fans.
As someone who started the coach and the fans football team I know what one person can do with all the goodwill at Stanley, just think what 10 of us could do!!

STANLEY ULTRAS FOREVER
by the fans for ther fans
Old 27-10-2004, 08:35   #17

Absolutley spot on with that mate, Some great points there. Lets all get together and get these things happening.......

WAS A GREAT DAY FOR ENGLISH FOOTBALL................................

ACCRINGTON STANLEY ARE BACK....
Cammy ASFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2004, 09:32   #18
Senior Member+

Sounds great this.....

Hope we can get it sorted soon
Smiffy16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2004, 11:20   #19
Senior Member+

Jesus, I expect an East Lancs "it'll never work" but yes, a meeting will be great & we can get some ideas on paper.

One of the main aims, was to make the away travel a little easier with the whole of the supporters helping to fill it..... For everybody within the club to be pushing for numbers, to raise funds to subsidise the bus & the FANS, & the flags, & the whole terrace experience.

Like Loweiy says its by the fans & for the fans. It will not though Henry be about competing with the official supporters club, I'm sure that most fans will support both where relevant but our main aims will be terrace related.

J

The Voice of the Terrace

www.stanleyultras.co.uk

Willie Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2004, 11:27   #20
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by loweiy
a bonfire night party with a REAL bang and lots of Ultra events to HELP it's club members.
Is bonfire night not a bit too soon or you think we can get something sorted before then?

We could arrange an ULTRA'S Christmas party or summat?

Just an idea..........
Smiffy16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2004, 19:24   #21
Senior Member+

Very interesting site from St Patricks in Ireland, a good idea of what can be achieved with similar crowds to us....

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/l.magui...index_jun.html

Also Aberdeen's Ultras group (I'm a distant member)

www.redultras.net

Excellent ideas in fact I nicked the letters idea off them, the site has a good vibe & shows what can be done. Even on a small scale it'll be successful.

http://www.srfc.itgo.com/

http://www.srfcultras.net one of the best looking sites

Shamrock Rovers also.....

Anyone up for having a chat b4 Saturday's game.....

The Voice of the Terrace

www.stanleyultras.co.uk

Last edited by Willie Miller; 27-10-2004 at 19:37.
Old 27-10-2004, 19:52   #22

i thought the ultra name was associated more with extreme right wing italian football violence.....................but then again why think when you can imitate

If you spin the Windows Vista CD backwards you can hear satanic messages. Worse is if you spin it forward, it installs Vista on your computer.
No.9 Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2004, 20:06   #23
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by No.9 Dream
i thought the ultra name was associated more with extreme right wing italian football violence.....................but then again why think when you can imitate
Thats where the ultras movement started in Italy, these days, the term Ultra is more likely to be the guy with the flag & scarf than the boot & fist.....

The name can be changed its the increase in fans & atmosphere that we are hoping for! A common goal of "Accrington Stanley"

The Voice of the Terrace

www.stanleyultras.co.uk

Old 27-10-2004, 21:04   #24

Hear we go again whats going on? just a few points

Accrington Stanley Supporters Club does not just raise money for the club it also contributes towards the well being of the fans new toilets etc

we already hold discos and party nights

as steve has already mentioned there is a lot of changes planed and being implemented within the ASSC

If some of the people who have posted on this thred botherd to come to our meeings and showed the same enthusiasm for the ASSC im sure that we could have a traved club etc etc

We are hoping to incoporate the Junior reds back under our wing in the near future as at the moment it has become a laughing stock and an embarisment to the club as certain enthusiastic people can not be botherd with it

as to the name ULTRAS ??????????????????????

Vice Chairman ASSC
Old 27-10-2004, 21:31   #25
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budmak
Hear we go again whats going on? just a few points

Accrington Stanley Supporters Club does not just raise money for the club it also contributes towards the well being of the fans new toilets etc

we already hold discos and party nights

as steve has already mentioned there is a lot of changes planed and being implemented within the ASSC

If some of the people who have posted on this thred botherd to come to our meeings and showed the same enthusiasm for the ASSC im sure that we could have a traved club etc etc

We are hoping to incoporate the Junior reds back under our wing in the near future as at the moment it has become a laughing stock and an embarisment to the club as certain enthusiastic people can not be botherd with it

as to the name ULTRAS ??????????????????????

Vice Chairman ASSC
Already said, I don't care about the name & even without anybody else, I'll still be displaying flags with the help of many of you, Loweiy will still be running buses with the help of No-one. There doesn't have to be a choice...... jesus!

This new supporters "branch" if you like is about the terrace experience, about away travel, about making new songs, about purchasing a new drum stick etc etc. I'm sure if I came to one of your "board meetings" & suggested buying some red material for a flag I'd be laffed out of the place.............FACT!

How about "Budmak's Red Army" as the name.... I'll make a flag in your honour! Man Utd have hundreds of supporters clubs usually aligned to the bus they travel on, so do Celtic etc We are in effect by concentrating on the away travellers, the drummer, the singers making an identity for the people behind the goal who sing, make flags & do drumming

Nobody has to join, mate like I said even without a "name" - I'll make new flags, Loweiy will run buses & pick football teams.........

CHILL

The Voice of the Terrace

www.stanleyultras.co.uk

Old 27-10-2004, 21:38   #26
Senior Member+

http://images3.fotopic.net/?iid=yfzo0m&outx=600&oq=0

The Voice of the Terrace

www.stanleyultras.co.uk

Old 27-10-2004, 22:01   #27
Senior Member+

Where are you thinking off a chat on saturday?? before game.

I will support both club's . but don't think one club could serve both need's FULLY or as enthusiastically(?)

If we work with each other a lot more will be accomplished, Lets not fall out, we all want the same thing !!!!!! Success for Stanley

And a good time at the games
simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2004, 23:05   #28

" about purchasing a new drum stick etc "
I would like that o and getting new skins for the drum aswel
Old 28-10-2004, 07:13   #29
I am Banned

Name: Unnoficial Stanley Supporters Gruop
Simple but effective
accystankev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2004, 07:15   #30
I am Banned

The Stanley Flags?
accystankev is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..