Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-01-2012, 20:50   #1

Support your team against gillingham

While we all get mesmorised (is that how you spell it?) by the Coley and Bell saga, lets not forget the lads, this saturday against the Gills let me renew my call to bring a friend or two! They will need even more support from all Accy fans and supporters.

To start the ball rolling I'm bringing 3. Two who've never been before and one whose only been to a couple of games this season. Go on ask a mate or a girlfriend or even a wife, husband, partner or friend!

You might not think its the best game to choose to introduce Stanley, but the lads will definately need our help.......
Lets shout the lads on, Up the Stanley..................
Crown Grounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 23-01-2012, 22:49   #2
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

Re: Support your team against gillingham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown Grounder View Post
While we all get mesmorised (is that how you spell it?) by the Coley and Bell saga, lets not forget the lads, this saturday against the Gills let me renew my call to bring a friend or two! They will need even more support from all Accy fans and supporters.

To start the ball rolling I'm bringing 3. Two who've never been before and one whose only been to a couple of games this season. Go on ask a mate or a girlfriend or even a wife, husband, partner or friend!

You might not think its the best game to choose to introduce Stanley, but the lads will definately need our help.......
Lets shout the lads on, Up the Stanley..................
Great post Crown Grounder!!Your spot on the lads will need the 12th man more than ever this coming saturday
Old 23-01-2012, 23:32   #3
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Spot on, The Lads n Whomever takes the reigns at some point, need to see that "All" are behind em, n this Sats a good place to start. Plus Happy Birthday Crown Grounder.
Old 23-01-2012, 23:36   #4

I already have my ticket bought Im going to try and bring someone know a few burnley fans who might come because Burnley dont pay this weekend.

I cant wait to show my support on saturday!
Ouber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2012, 05:27   #5
God Member

It's a great sentiment Crown Grounder and one I fully support, it must be even more difficult for the players and staff and a show of strength from us the fans as the twelfth man could make all the difference on Saturday.

Let's not forget we are still just outside the play-off positions and have plenty to still strive for,whoever takes the reins for Saturday Good Luck we are all behind you.

One thing I can give and still keep: my word.

SFFS
Pendle Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2012, 06:43   #6

Well a new day has dawned and life without Coley begins, a rallying call to the troops is just what we need now to get behind the lads on Saturday they must feel as gutted as us, but as Pendle red states we are still pushing for the playoffs and the momentum must and will continue.
Nobody can take our memories away but we must look to the future, dust ourselves down and get on with the job in hand as they say it,s not over till the fat lady sings.
On a lighter note after consulting the wifes crystal ball the stanley boy,s will fight with new spirit starting on Saturday and come the end of the season purely by some quirk of fate the mighty stanley will be promoted and guess who will come down.
stanley convert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2012, 06:55   #7
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

Been on Radio Lancs this morning that Leam Richardson
& Bryan Hughes Are to take over first team afairs as of today Leam & Bryans RED AND WHITE ARMY
Old 24-01-2012, 09:06   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mab View Post
& Bryan Hughes Are to take over first team afairs as of today Leam & Bryans RED AND WHITE ARMY
Has Leam signed his contract?might have to renegotiate it now !!
Old 24-01-2012, 09:19   #9
Full Member+

I have a spare ticket I've been offering around Darwen all week FOR FREE as a pal can't make the game and had no takers, the fact is outside of Accy (apart from a few already attending) there is simply no interest. Still trying though, probably end up bringing my mum!!
Old 24-01-2012, 09:22   #10
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mab View Post
Good,Hope its till end of season n then weigh the job up.
Old 24-01-2012, 09:32   #11
Full Member+

Very pleased to see Leam and Bryan named as the caretaker managers. A positive move at such a difficult time.

Leam has a chance to enhance his legend status amongst the fans and I'm sure he, in particular, will get huge support from everyone on Saturday.
Whalley Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2012, 10:19   #12
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourth official View Post
Has Leam signed his contract?might have to renegotiate it now !!
Think Bryan may have to renegotiate his contract too

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2012, 10:41   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outback Ozzy View Post
Think Bryan may have to renegotiate his contract too

I'm sure Rob Heys will be on the case as we speak.He is going to be busy.

May need a physio at short notice too,if there all gardening !!
Old 24-01-2012, 10:44   #14
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourth official View Post
May need a physio at short notice too,if there all gardening !!

Not sure which one is still here but there is a fully qualified one in Phil Hackney's team
Old 24-01-2012, 11:11   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
Not sure which one is still here but there is a fully qualified one in Phil Hackney's team

Thanks.Surely he can't be as quick as Joe !!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..