Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2005, 21:24   #31
I am Banned

Re: Supporters Club Meeting Monday 10th . Part 2

im only letting you know of the posibilities which could occur if there are too many posts on one thread. Thats the real reason Zombie closed the 10 page one
Accrington Web
Old 09-01-2005, 21:26   #32
Senior Member+

o...........k i want what ur drinking,, oh no i dont
Old 09-01-2005, 21:29   #33
I am Banned

Ask any scientist about that and they will tell you i am correct, seriously
Old 09-01-2005, 21:29   #34
God Member

Talking Re: Supporters Club Meeting Monday 10th . Part 2

I will bid you boys a good night! No hard feeling and none on mine part that the moderator had to come and save you all next time we'll debate the off-side rule lol!!!!! Good night
Old 09-01-2005, 21:30   #35
Senior Member+

that if a thread has more than 10 pages my computr will burst into flames?
Old 09-01-2005, 21:30   #36
Senior Member+

sweet dreams...
Old 09-01-2005, 21:35   #37
I am Banned

no there is more to it than that but that could cause the wires to START to heat up
Old 10-01-2005, 14:21   #38
Senior Member+

Whats happened here then??????? Has accyweb been on drugs???

Do you know how long it took to read through this little lot

Looks like a few people have had fun (shame burnley fans have to join in But remember morecambe..)

IF Henry's comment WAS an insult aimed at Stanley Ultra's (organizers + purchasers),
Then I think it sad and not very helpful to STANLEY as a whole.Both Ultras and OASSC are Stanley fans and should work together side by side which can work fantastically well.....

Last year OASSC donated around £1300 to the club and did countless other money/time saving tasks...........BRILLIANT Keep up the good work everyone..

This year hopefully will prove even better on that side off things..

This year and onward the ULTRAS can make the week on week fans experience a lot more fun.......With there efforts, This WILL have the effect of attracting more fans, Friends of mine after hearing what the ULTRAS are doing, are talking about coming to stanley and leaving the BORING b/burn terraces..

That is everyones aim is it not???

I have and will continue to support OASSC and ULTRAS because I am a STANLEY fan..

At this early stage lets learn ways to work together and not drive wedges in to split us apart......

My opinion you all understand
Old 10-01-2005, 17:18   #39
I am Banned

I'll be setting off for the Meeting soon, but just had a quick look at the forum first.

Honestly, I'm flabbergasted at the OTT furore. I haven't had one PM on this matter, so I didn't know that anything was going on.

I made a flippant remark which was meant as a gentle, friendly bit of satire because I thought the forum was getting a bit like eBay with all the buying and selling going on.
It was what's known in Accrington as ynori .

A few of us had a good laugh at the Ultras' jokes about taking over Stan The Monkey, and the one that said you can't be a true Stanley supporter if you go to away matches by car or train. I mean, they were jokes . . . . weren't they ?

I hope that nobody is slagging anyone off and that we can take a ribbing as well as dishing one out.

Smiffy, absolutely no criticism of your efforts was intended ; it's already a matter of record that my view is we're all supporting the same football club but in different ways.

Kipax was quite right to suggest that I should have kept my little joke separate from the Supporters' Club Meeting announcement, and I apologise for that mistake.

As for the (allegedly) 122 posts . . . come on and lighten up !

I hope to see lots of new faces at tonights meeting, all eager to join the Official Supporters' Club and to help us plan what we do best - to raise money for ASFC.
Old 10-01-2005, 17:50   #40

Good on you for having the balls to answer the critisim from everyone me included

i think we all took it the wrong way
Old 10-01-2005, 18:04   #41
I am Banned

yep well done
Old 10-01-2005, 19:14   #42

thank you henryfor your reply i feel you have put your side of things across very well and as it is you sparked off one of the best evenings ive ever had on line so i thank you for that, hopfuly i will meet you oneday but untill then no hard feelings on my part and can someone else put somthing else contraversal on here so we can have some more fun
Old 10-01-2005, 20:12   #43
God Member

Wink Re: Supporters Club Meeting Monday 10th . Part 2

Well to my horror I was unable to get on the computer last night when apparently I missed the biggest thing that has happened on here for a long while. Sounds like some people had fun whilst others ((did'nt have as much fun)) but seriously guys next time if anything is going down like this please please could someone ring me and let me know( cause there is only so many times I can enter this web site and feed my pet.........he is in weight watchers at the moment)) keep up the debates they are good for the brain.......''ask tony blair''
Old 10-01-2005, 20:16   #44
I am Banned

i think we need another good thread to spark off a 10 page posts.
Come on someone do it!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-01-2005, 20:18   #45
God Member

here here cause this time I will be here to watch it (and take part if I dare to many big butch people out there these days!!!!!!!!!!)
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..