Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2005, 02:35   #1
I am Banned

Supporters' Club Meeting, Monday 11th, NEW TIME of 7.00 pm

As 11th April is the second Monday of the month there will be the usual meeting of the Supporters' Club in the Sports Bar .

However , we will be starting this Meeting at a new, earlier time of 7.00 pm.

Meetings have been finishing rather late , and we know that one or two Members have been reluctant to attend for that reason. It is hoped , therefore , that this experiment will be well received . No doubt Members will make their preference known after giving it a try.

Please attend if possible , as we really need input from Members on a range of matters - not least the forthcoming Accrington Carnival.

Not a Member yet or still to renew ? Please see me, or Malcolm Isherwood, or Budmak or Ossyclogger (Len) at the next home match, or have a look at our website www.stanleysupporters.co.uk
Henry Morton is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 07-04-2005, 17:30   #2

Re: Supporters' Club Meeting, Monday 11th, NEW TIME of 7.00 pm

Henry the link says its still under construction (but it must be close now as weve now got a link)
Old 07-04-2005, 17:46   #3
God Member

Thats still in your cache on your computer... use the link henry posted and REFRESH a couple of times pressing F5 if your using a PC
Old 07-04-2005, 18:27   #4

thanks for the info tony,

Henry it was worth the wait only had a quick look but looks ok
Old 09-04-2005, 01:05   #5
I am Banned

Thanks for viewing!

Just to let you know that the Supporters' Club site is open to all , except for the Log In/Register area which is for Supporters' Club Members only.

By all means Register as a Forum Member , but you won't be able to participate until you become a Member of the Supporters' Club and are paid up to date.

I'm sure that this highly successful AccringtonWeb forum which we're viewing now will continue to be the definitive forum for fans of all ages and all levels of commitment. Certainly , I plan to continue using Roy's excellent forum if he'll let me, as it is the most tried and tested way of getting information to Accrington Stanley supporters as quickly as possible.

Ultimately , the Official Supporters' Club Forum will be a lively area for discussion and debate , but let's take things steady , eh ?
Henry Morton is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..