Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-12-2006, 10:26   #1

Thumbs up survival

i'm a south african living in burnley,i'm a regular at accy stanley they are in my heart forever but i'm confused?,after a reasonal start to the season what has happened,who pressed the self destruct button.non of our opponents have been better than us but we seem to have lost the plot,a run like this would have got most managers the sack,if this management team stays in charge then we can kiss good buy too the football league.is this what mr whalley wants?,come on accy get that hunger back and make all that hard work in the conference worth while,i along with everybody on the clayton end support you through wind rain and shine,it's time to repay that support and give us something too cheer about. i,m accy till i die (clayton end afrikaaner)
afrikaaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 31-12-2006, 11:08   #2
Senior Member+

Re: survival

The reason we've been struggling is becuase Gary and Ian have gone on to better things..We haven't won since either have gone in the league but hopefully the results will come if we sure up at the back..Keep the faith in Coley and Bell
Old 31-12-2006, 11:10   #3
Senior Member+

You say you are a regular, but you are still confused as to why we've taken a downturn in form? I don't understand why you have to ask.
Old 31-12-2006, 16:28   #4
Senior Member+

Quote:
come on accy get that hunger back and make all that hard work in the conference worth while
In the matches I have seen, the hunger has never disappeared. I have had immense admiration for the 100% effort of the players who work every bit as hard as they did in the Conference. Not only have we lost two key players to other clubs but Rommy Boco has been missing and he was a key player.
Revived Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2006, 16:35   #5
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin Monkey View Post
You say you are a regular, but you are still confused as to why we've taken a downturn in form? I don't understand why you have to ask.
South African...they think they can beat the All Blacks at rugby as well... hard to fathom....enough said.
Kiwi John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2006, 17:05   #6

SACK JOHN AND JIMMY??
R U MAD??

I have a feelin if they go they will not be short of offers!!!
KEEP THE FAITH!!
AND MOST OF ALL DO NOT PANIC!!!
jiffy bag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2006, 20:57   #7
Senior Member+

Hope he didn't put any money on it:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A16268943

6th March 1962 - They turned off the gas but nothing could extinguish the flame!
Haggis316 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..