Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-07-2009, 20:19   #1
God Member

They won't reply

Well after about 6 or 7 emails to the club I still haven't had a single reply, not waiting any longer or sending any more emails.
Anyone wanting to use the "next match posters" this season you can get them from HERE, I've changed them a little for this season, the up to date league table will be on there too, if the club want to use it or link to it then thats Ok by me, just not waiting for a reply

www.ubuntu.com

K.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 27-07-2009, 23:25   #2

Re: They won't reply

the ground is the crown ground pal not the fes anymore
Grimps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2009, 04:48   #3
God Member

LOL, just seen it on fishy site, have to change them all now

www.ubuntu.com

Old 28-07-2009, 07:20   #4
Super Moderator

Nevertheless, nice little site you've got there, Ken. Thanks for taking the time and trouble to do it. What a pity that the club can't be bothered to respond. Come on Mr T, give 'em a shake up!
Old 28-07-2009, 07:59   #5
God Member

League Table is looking good
Old 28-07-2009, 08:12   #6
God Member

Excellent site Ken, well done mate! If ok with you I will get shaker to link through from the bands website...............probably not get much traffic through but ya never know!! Let me know or send me the code and I'll get it sorted.

Pete

(TUESDAY 3rd NOVEMBER 2009........A PROUD DAY FOR ALL STANLEY FANS)

Messrs Khan and Marsden I thank you

Thursday 31st. March 2011, a new dawn over the Crown ground.
www.dirtyhatband.co.uk
ukcowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2009, 08:39   #7
Senior Member+

Thanks for the link. Bookmarked the page so I can get there quickly. Will use the posters when you can get them changed to 'Crown Ground'. No doubt when you do that, the club will name a ground sponsor and buggar it all up again. Good Job matey.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2009, 21:08   #8
God Member

Thanks for your reply's/comments.
As long as some people use these and it helps spread the word I am happy, just hope it draws a few people in.
The club have been in touch and I will get back to them soon, too much going on today and its been a long one, just got sat down since 6am this morning
Personally I think the posters are better on the fishy site as not all fans come on here or will find my site, I will keep them on mine and hope to have them back on the fishy site as soon as I have changed the ground name, prob tomorrow.
Would you like to have a guess as what I was emailing the club about yeah - any ground name change
Oh well, only 24 poster to do again

www.ubuntu.com

Old 29-07-2009, 21:23   #9
God Member

All the posters have be re-done, well to be honest I cheated a bit and did a bit of careful cloning
Not put the ground name on, I have a gut feeling that we will get a sponsor soon.
No prices on though, too many options to list, you seen the new price structure?
Its HERE

www.ubuntu.com

Old 29-07-2009, 22:12   #10
God Member

We will put half a poster up in the shop window as half the partnership is a Stanley fan

Out of curiosity, does the half season ticket entitle you to admission for the first 12 home games or any 12 home games throughout the season ?
Old 29-07-2009, 23:03   #11
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

the club aint changed the ground name, the fraser eagle sign is still oer the stand at half way line, maybe Erics buggered off wi the ladders. cos chester have a lot of climbing to do.
Old 30-07-2009, 19:49   #12
Senior Member+

Climbing? They've got a hell of a lot of crawling to do first especially to the FA!!!
sparkie is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..