Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-11-2005, 19:31   #1
Senior Member+

Today

as one sided a game as you will see all year, feel sorry for Jamo & Liam as I think they are certainties at the mo for relegation. Worst team I have seen since Leigh RMI; the amount of times players fell over or kicked the ball out when under NO pressure

From our point of view, a great day! Excellent reception at the end for Darren Randolph, can't fault anybody all played very well. Special mention for Roberts who unlocked the defnce & Coley for swapping him to the right after he skinned the left back from the corner

Official MOM was Boco.... He enjoyed his goal!

Three horse race currently at the top & we have the lowest budget, well done everybody!

The Voice of the Terrace

www.stanleyultras.co.uk

Willie Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 26-11-2005, 20:00   #2

Re: Today

marvellous day william, truly marvellous.

Randy is a legend, love to see him back. he couldn't help but be moved by those scenes at the end.

Otherwise, its just bloody great isnt it!! My man Rocky looks like the Rock I told everyone he is week after week and the lad Welch, despite being no Clint Eastwood, is winning me over with every performance.

Roberts is could play at a MUCH higher level and Romu has magic in his boots.

Today was really great, what a quality atmosphere. Few beers always helps but any newcomers must certainly be back again. The fact that Southport are a bunch of scousers along with outr scouse connections certainly helped methinks.

Mully, wow....what a bloody strike lad, didn't hear it getting anywhere near the praise it deserved, absolute genius.

Andy Mangan...said it before and i'll say it again, the non league Pippo Inzaghi. A finishers finisher!!

Alround a great day. I hear Cammy has fallen out with the Ultras?? Is it right Cammy?? Whos gives a rats arese eh?? WE were the boys today!!
Staveros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2005, 20:07   #3
Senior Member+

Staveros, how the devil are you!

Glad:engsmil: you enjoyed yoursel, with a roof that place heaven, & we will never ever be outsung

Thank you fellow Reds

Cammy? Who?:

The Voice of the Terrace

www.stanleyultras.co.uk

Willie Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2005, 20:15   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Miller
Staveros, how the devil are you!

Glad:engsmil: you enjoyed yoursel, with a roof that place heaven, & we will never ever be outsung

Thank you fellow Reds

Cammy? Who?:
Ive still been coming on just not been on here much recently.

Absolutely superb today, thats what its all about isnt it!!

If Bill Kenwright and David Moyes are still in control at my beloved blues next year I can guarantee you now i'll be getting a season ticket at IES next year.

Little sideline, the Boco song needs changing. ive suggested it before and i'll suggest it once more.....

To Beatles hello, goodbye

Eusebio
But I say Boco
Boco Boco
Eusebio
I say boco, I say Boco

and on....!!!
Staveros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2005, 20:30   #5
Senior Member+

with J'adore Boco he knows what we are saying, that we love him
Old 27-11-2005, 08:50   #6
Senior Member+

Abso-bloody-lutely fantastic, and a day when my second cousin drops in on his honeymoon (with his Shiela) all the way from Adelaide to watch the Stanley. Fantastic game, fantastic atmosphere, fantastic team, though for the life of me I cannot understand why Rommy did not get into the Non-League newspaper team of the day?? Phil Edwards did, but according to them Rommy rated a 9 to Phil's 8. I dont think Darren could have wished for a quieter send off. Keep it up please. More of the same next week - when unfortunately due to work commitments I cannot be there - or for the Kiddy game the week after. what a bummer.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2005, 10:05   #7
Give, give, give member

Best result I've seen since I've been supporting the REDS.

Great afternoon, though it was sad seeing Darren leave after the great keeping he's done for us. Even sadder was hearing Grays had won in the last few minutes of their game, as we were leaving the ground.

Never mind, onwards and upwards.

Last edited by garinda; 27-11-2005 at 15:39.
garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2005, 10:20   #8
Senior Member+

there is also a gap opening up between 3rd and 4th. 5 points now...
Old 27-11-2005, 11:55   #9
God Member

yeah!!!! also us and grays still have a game in hand over exeter so the gap is appearing between us and the rest!!!!! THIS IS THE YEAR!

A decent attendence as well only 100 down on the mighty morecmabe scum!!!! hahahaha
Old 27-11-2005, 13:32   #10
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Timmins
A decent attendence as well only 100 down on the mighty morecmabe scum!!!! hahahaha
And we know that York always bring a lot of fans.
Old 27-11-2005, 14:10   #11
Senior Member+

good match report on the fishy site... but it was roberts run which led to Craney's goal
Old 27-11-2005, 14:11   #12
Full Member+

Talking Re: Today

And just a note about the ref, kept the game flowing was unobtrusive and made good decisions. Compared with the usual bunch of dodos we get, a top performance.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..