Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-03-2005, 18:56   #1

Today's result

No complaints about the result. On the day you wanted it more than us. Funny how when down to 10 men teams seem to want it more.

HOWEVER on the performances of BOTH teams NEITHER will be playing FL next term and it is unlikely that either will even get to the play-offs.

My money for the play-offs are Carlisle; Aldershot; Hereford and Halifax. Out of that lot my money is on Hereford ......and good luck to them after coming second last season and not getting their just deserts.
Christies Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 19-03-2005, 19:12   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Today's result

Erm thanks for that..............

The Voice of the Terrace

www.stanleyultras.co.uk

Willie Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2005, 19:21   #3
Senior Member+

Quote:
HOWEVER on the performances of BOTH teams NEITHER will be playing FL next term and it is unlikely that either will even get to the play-offs.
At Accrington Stanley we have ambitions and our ambitions are a lot different to yours by the looks of things, we beat you today and we are definately still in the mixer for the play-offs, you cant say that until the end of the season my friend....

I feel that today's performance after going a goal down and down to 10 man was absolutely superb, every single player showing the pride and passion of wearing a red shirt, unlucky that Lee Mac got sent off but step up David Brown. I feel both newbies made a good solid and impressive start to their Stanley careers.

See MOST of you at Canvey supporting the lads now when it really matters and when they really need it. If you aren't booked on the Ultras coach get yer name down and support the boys!! At £20 you cant go wrong!

Come on Stanley!!!!!!
Smiffy16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2005, 19:27   #4
Senior Member+

Smiffy gets older & wiser with every post............. if only we could control him at Hilton Park Services.......................

E I E I E I O...................... Up the football, here we go

The Voice of the Terrace

www.stanleyultras.co.uk

Old 19-03-2005, 20:07   #5
Senior Member+

Quote:
Smiffy gets older & wiser with every post............. if only we could control him at Hilton Park Services.......................
Sorry Jase, I will follow in your footsteps and will be a very well behaved and responsible adult
Smiffy16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2005, 21:21   #6
Senior Member+

was hilton park the red bull incident?
Old 20-03-2005, 12:03   #7

Jase, don't have a go at Smiffy, your behaviour hasn't always been exemplary at service stations, has it?!!
By the way, who's bringing the cling film on Tuesday?

Stanleybabe
Old 20-03-2005, 16:00   #8
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanleybabe
Jase, don't have a go at Smiffy, your behaviour hasn't always been exemplary at service stations, has it?!!
By the way, who's bringing the cling film on Tuesday?

Stanleybabe
Rumour, lies & scandal..... do you want big or small cling film?

Jase

The Voice of the Terrace

www.stanleyultras.co.uk

Old 22-03-2005, 06:42   #9
Senior Member+

just the sticky stuff

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..