Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2005, 19:04   #1
God Member

Tommorow

The biggest game of the season because if we win then we are on target for the playoffs and the next game then becomes the biggest

4 games and 4 wins and we are in the playoffs.

7 games and 7 wins and we are in the football league.

It isn't that long ago we strung nine wins on the trot together.... ALL 4 games are against top opposition.. surely we will raise our game like we always do.......

4 games, 4 cup finals......

Anyone else excited?
Old 08-04-2005, 19:07   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Tommorow

No I'm not..........honest , Doesnt interest me really
Smiffy16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 19:29   #3
Senior Member+

Been VERY tense all day......... Looking forward to the Victory
simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 19:32   #4
Senior Member+

Here's hoping! Not impressed with the injured list;could really do with Flynny in the mix but hey ho;we will see what tomorrow brings!
Old 08-04-2005, 20:41   #5
Senior Member+

cant wait..if we play as well as we can then we should win..come on stanley
Old 08-04-2005, 20:55   #6
Senior Member+

I was looking forward to the game, but something has cropped up tonight that means I won't be able to go tomorrow.
As I can't make any evening matches now, it looks as though my season has ended early.
Old 08-04-2005, 20:59   #7
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin Monkey
I was looking forward to the game, but something has cropped up tonight that means I won't be able to go tomorrow.
As I can't make any evening matches now, it looks as though my season has ended early.
Well if so then I am gonna be the first to thank you for all the brilliant match reports all year mate although I have been to the games it's good to have a read when you get back....

Nice one
Old 08-04-2005, 21:44   #8
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiffy16
Well if so then I am gonna be the first to thank you for all the brilliant match reports all year mate although I have been to the games it's good to have a read when you get back....

Nice one
Cheers Smiffy... thanks for forking the pitch
Old 08-04-2005, 22:30   #9

From Wednesdays debate tha management know what is needed & want it, certain the players know what is needed & want it too. But we can only play one game at a time so I am just looking for a positive result come 4.45 plus Saturday-then the next game!
Quote: " I am only interested in this game, the next will follow & I'll worry about that one then" Eric Whalley.
Feelin like a barbeque though!!!!!!!
Old 08-04-2005, 23:33   #10
God Member

I'm really hoping I can go to this match as my son's not so good!!!! anyone got any magic medicine??? If we raise our game like we always seem to do against the top teams, like kippax said we should be back in the league in a few short weeks, oooooooooo I could crush a grape!!

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!

Last edited by harwood red; 08-04-2005 at 23:34. Reason: typing error
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 23:35   #11
God Member

haaa.. tell him "get well soon" from me and Julie

fingers crossed you can make it.... last saturday home game of the season.... I may even ahve a drink
Old 08-04-2005, 23:43   #12
God Member

I think he maybe just be tired and run down after 3 late nights on the run. Stalybridge match Tues with all the walking to and fro from one goal to the other (knackered me out never mind him!), fans forum night Wed, and in the dead of night last night we were waving other lad off on his school trip to Normandy. If I do manage it and you're actually having a drink, does that mean I should hang around the bar in the hope of you buying me one too tony???

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 23:51   #13
God Member

I couldnt believe they changed ends for the 15 mins extra time.. didnt seem worth it ....and as it turns out wasnt...

I am a shandy drinker.. whenever you see me with a pint then its usualy a shandy.. or a bottle of non alcahol...

If its beer tommrow then you can stand where ya like... i wouldnt be able to pick my own dad out of a line up after 2 pints
Old 09-04-2005, 10:50   #14
Senior Member+

Nasty weather out BUT still bring your mates and yourself to the game......bring an umbrealla too!

Get yerselves to the IES and cheer the lads on...

COME ON STANLEY!
Old 09-04-2005, 12:25   #15

I'll be there, was hoping for better weather though. never mind.

COME ON YOU REDS!
Mik Griff is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..