Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-09-2006, 21:40   #1

tonight at bury

great support tonight (anybody know how many) we must have nearly outnumbered the bury fans we certanly out sung em, another great effort by the lads again and Bav had another blinder still cant get over those saves in the second half
stanley convert is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 26-09-2006, 22:14   #2
Junior Member+

Re: tonight at bury

having a laugh arent you, there wass about 600 of you, give you credit you sing alot, bit affended about the song "you all support man u", lol.
your keeper was amazing though dont know how much he knew about them but fair play great saves, your defence is weak as ours but your forward line was the best ive seen this season, boco roberts and mullin are a real hand full, thought we should have had a pen though. anyways very entertaining game good look for your season and see you boxing day.
shaker_nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2006, 22:40   #3
Super Moderator

Talking Re: tonight at bury

You must be joking, there were around 1,000 Stanley on. Do your fans not sing or did we just drown 'em out?

"You're just a small town near Radcliffe..."
Old 26-09-2006, 22:42   #4
Junior Member+

your a nothing team in blackburn, that stand was no where near full, and you had a group of around 50 supports that sang that was about it, you went quiet after both times we scored. see you at christmas.
Old 26-09-2006, 22:49   #5
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaker_nick
your a nothing team in blackburn, that stand was no where near full, and you had a group of around 50 supports that sang that was about it, you went quiet after both times we scored. see you at christmas.
No1 We are not a nothing team in Blackburn we are Stanley.
No2 50 supporters sing all the time the rest join in when needed.
No3 We did not go quiet when you scored it was the only time you made any noise if you can call it noise.

No4 You are a small town in Radcliffe and you do all support Man Ure.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2006, 22:52   #6
Junior Member+

all your fans are either rovers or burnley fans, we are not man utd fans i detest them, your were lucky tonight we wont make the same mistakes at your shack.
Old 26-09-2006, 23:04   #7
Senior Member+

Quote:
you went quiet after both times we scored.
Don't think so, possibly you went deaf from the naff tannoy goal celebration, always a sign of a club on the way down.

Enjoy your Christmas day, enjoy Stanley on Boxing day

Now it’s out in the open, there are no secrets at the club.
Oggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2006, 23:04   #8
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

Quote:
we are not man utd fans i detest them
Ok nice one I'II let you off for that comment, we are ex Rovers, ex Burnley or ex whoever and some are Stanley born but it makes no difference because now we are all STANLEY TILL WE DIE

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2006, 23:18   #9

[quote=shaker_nick]having a laugh arent you, there wass about 600 of you, give you credit you sing alot, bit affended about the song "you all support man u", quote]

All Your Fans
Have All Left You
Theyve All F**ked Off
Towards Man U o.m
Old 26-09-2006, 23:50   #10
Senior Member+

Quote:
all your fans are either rovers or burnley fans, we are not man utd fans i detest them, your were lucky tonight we wont make the same mistakes at your shack.
Ok then FC United of Manchester fans - or closet Bolton fans or worse still Man City fans eukk!!

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2006, 06:53   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss
we are ex Rovers, ex Burnley or ex whoever
Speak for yourself Bagpuss!!
Kisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2006, 06:55   #12
Senior Member+

Bury messgaeboard say that there were 764 of us...
Old 27-09-2006, 07:48   #13

great support tonight (anybody know how many) we must have nearly outnumbered the bury fans we certanly out sung em, another great effort by the lads again and Bav had another blinder still cant get over those saves in the second half

Stanley convert,what colours the sky in your world?
764 stanley fans out of slightly under 3000,less than a third,hardly outnumbering us is it!That stand was more than half empty.

As for the singing,it was constant from both ends of the ground,i know because i was sat on the half way line.You will never hear the other fans singing when you are in a stand surrounded by people singing,the only thing you hear is yourselves,so stop talking nonsense.
white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2006, 14:29   #14
Junior Member+

Well said I can not wait till boxing day, Stanley fans are in for a shock. They are bigging them selves up because they feel the need to cos we are a bigger club than them. End of. "we outnumbered them", Classic!.

They are odd from the valley.
C.I.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2006, 15:19   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.I.B
Well said I can not wait till boxing day, Stanley fans are in for a shock. They are bigging them selves up because they feel the need to cos we are a bigger club than them. End of. "we outnumbered them", Classic!.

They are odd from the valley.
Even odder folks in Manchester.

Crap turnout, no noise, but I suppose when you're all Manchester United fans, you're used to being fickle and making no noise at home.

As for bigger club, we're on the up and up mate, you're clubs in disarray, and has been for years. I'd rather be making progress than have a big Ground and propping up the division year after year.

Best Drummer in the land
7/4/2007
The Day The Ultras Formed The Cowshed Choir
Diesel is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..