Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-10-2006, 16:12   #61
Member.

Re: Torquay Match thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccawozzagod
Redash - obviously a bit more teccy than the rest of us. Any chance of doing it every game? We could get a specific thread set up with every goal on, it would certainly help with the goal of the season award!
What happened to the Match DVDs? can we still buy them, if so when will the Gulls game be ready?

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 15-10-2006, 17:29   #62
God Member

Thanks REDASH,I enjoyed that.
Kiwi John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2006, 19:46   #63
Senior Member+

Just got back from Torquay - how friendly are the folk there. Club officials however, they need a lesson. Every club I have been to from Premiership to Conference state that ambulant disabled and carer get in on a 2 for 1 price ie either disabled person or carer pays and the other is admitted free. Not at Torquay. Unless you are in a wheelchair, you cannot be disabled. What a load of rubbish!!!!. Spoiled a perfect weekend for my partner. Well ok then Frank and Mick did not help on the way home and last night in the bar reminding her that Man Utd beat her beloved Wigan 3-1. Great win for the team, had to have a laugh at the quote from John Coleman stating that the team had played so well he had not had to get up a shout at them. He was pi**ed from the night before and had a hangover me-thinks. Jimmy Bell had to help him out of the dugout at half time. Hotel was aptly on the corner of Stanley Road and Manor road. If we can take 235 to Torquay, then lets go for a fan base of 2,500 at the FES as Torquay had today. This way we should get crowds over 3,000 for the majority of matches.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..