Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-02-2007, 21:27   #16
God Member

Re: Two tone pitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
Give Coleman some real money and then let him off the lead. If he doesn’t get things sorted after that then you can protested, don’t have a go at him because we can’t measure up on the pitch. At the moment we’re making stupid unnecessary mistakes (Like Grants on Saturday). If we have a problem it’s on the park and in the bored room (sp intended). Coleman, Eric and the club have done a marvellous job for Accrington and the Town; we’re having a bad start in our return season. It’s not a repeat of 62.
i thinking im agreeing with you cause it looks like torquay and wrexham they must be bad i think another 4 wins and we,ll be starting on saturday at rochdale every goal every point matters now . the torquay home game is a must win ..
Old 25-02-2007, 22:26   #17

Seems the culprit ran out of time or could't spell "standing" to go on the end!
Seriously it caused the club a lot of time & unnecessary work to ensure the game could go on on Saturday so when the idiot is named & shamed wouldn't like to be in their shoes. Lifetime will be too soon. Given that it may have spurred the lads on on Sat, a much better performance & a deserved point-well done Wrexham today too, loosing and giving us some ground.
(Big al on keyko's site for speed)
Old 26-02-2007, 00:57   #18
Senior Member+

Anyone actually not reckon it was a Dingle or Chav Rovers fan? Look at the Dingles, haven't won in months and don't look likely too, Chavs out of Europe. First thing would be to see who would vandalize the pitch, my moneys on the Dingles.

Bazf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2007, 08:40   #19
Senior Member+

I personally think this was a childish bit of vandalism by a reader of this message board who personally does not like JC. We can all have a whinge about team tactics and the state of the pitch, but, keep it sensible, have a go by all means on this message board, but lets not vandalise the pitch. BTW as others have said (and slightly off topic) nice one Wrexham - goal difference alone of the bottom 3 is worth a couple of point for us, we are 16 goals better off.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2007, 08:43   #20
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazf View Post
Anyone actually not reckon it was a Dingle or Chav Rovers fan? Look at the Dingles, haven't won in months and don't look likely too, Chavs out of Europe. First thing would be to see who would vandalize the pitch, my moneys on the Dingles.

I know it's close to red nose day but don't be a clown. Burnley fans haven't got the slightest interest as to wether JC stays or goes.
Old 26-02-2007, 09:08   #21

The people who say Coleman out actually deserve him to leave. Never has such an idiotic statement been uttered. Yesterday we wer playing Lincoln City. When Coley took over we were playing Lincoln bloody United!!! If Coley left we would plummet through the leagues back to obscurity.

Just look at Charlton. "Curbishley out". "Hes took us as far as he can" "We want Europe and he cant deliver" etc. Now look at em, next season they will be playing the likes of Oldham and Burnley as opposed to United and Chelsea.

One more thing for the "Coley out" brigade (hurts just to say those words). If he theorettically did leave, name me one decent league manager who would be prepared to step into the breach on his wage and the clubs finances and would do a better job.
Old 26-02-2007, 11:17   #22
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin the chipmunk View Post
One more thing for the "Coley out" brigade (hurts just to say those words). If he theorettically did leave, name me one decent league manager who would be prepared to step into the breach on his wage and the clubs finances and would do a better job.
Amen to that....my thoughts exactly

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2007, 16:18   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin the chipmunk View Post
The people who say Coleman out actually deserve him to leave. Never has such an idiotic statement been uttered. Yesterday we wer playing Lincoln City. When Coley took over we were playing Lincoln bloody United!!! If Coley left we would plummet through the leagues back to obscurity.

Just look at Charlton. "Curbishley out". "Hes took us as far as he can" "We want Europe and he cant deliver" etc. Now look at em, next season they will be playing the likes of Oldham and Burnley as opposed to United and Chelsea.

My thoughts EXACTLY !

No-One is completely useless........
They can always serve as a bad example.
www.panjenix.co.uk
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2007, 16:19   #24
God Member

cant be a Burnley fan

it was spelt correctly
Old 26-02-2007, 17:03   #25
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Timmins View Post
cant be a Burnley fan

it was spelt correctly

How do you know it was spelt correctly ? Admission of guilt JT ?
Old 26-02-2007, 18:44   #26
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
I know it's close to red nose day but don't be a clown. Burnley fans haven't got the slightest interest as to wether JC stays or goes.
I know that but being dingles they would vandlize for the sake of it. Look at the idiots last year, short memory of what they do?

Bazf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2007, 18:47   #27
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazf View Post
I know that but being dingles they would vandlize for the sake of it. Look at the idiots last year, short memory of what they do?

What did they do ?
Old 26-02-2007, 19:22   #28

Ok it was me but i ran out of paint before I could put 'of this world'
Shurm is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..