Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2007, 20:46   #106
God Member

Re: vs Oldham

1465 dabeast

www.ubuntu.com

K.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 04-09-2007, 20:47   #107
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
play the same line up on Saturday with Arthur between the stick and we'll smoke Grimsby. On Stanley ON.
agreed - get the prima donnas under pressure, sounded like brown had a stormer in the midfield and d'sane is dangerous
Old 04-09-2007, 20:47   #108
Member.

Ken, you where right. The Music on 2br is really Crappy. Shell suites and really bed 80s Hair....Yuk.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 20:47   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi John View Post
Just phoned the boss...says "come on in"
Poor John. He was disappointed enough to get called in to work while we were winning. Logging in when he gets home will be even worse.
MichiganRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 20:48   #110

about 1450
melonhigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 20:48   #111
God Member

I didn't hear it after the match, as soon as Dan had finished I turned it off, not subjecting myself to that again, once in a nights enough for anyone

www.ubuntu.com

Old 04-09-2007, 20:50   #112
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by melonhigh View Post
about 1450
Don't let Bagpuss see that
1465 according to sportinglife

www.ubuntu.com

Old 04-09-2007, 20:52   #113

Thanks for the updates. You helped to make my afternoon here at work a bit more enjoyable. Let's do this again sometime with a little different result.
Old 04-09-2007, 20:52   #114
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabeast View Post
agreed - get the prima donnas under pressure, sounded like brown had a stormer in the midfield and d'sane is dangerous

With Arthur on and whalley off we would have creamed Oldham tonight. I really hope that Boco is ok, that man is a star, if I was a bird I'd have his babies. easy rindy.....

We can recover on move on. D'Sane and Mully with the lads behind them will overcome.

I think Branch and Mac Stamper might have done us a favour.....

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 04-09-2007, 20:55   #115
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiganRed View Post
Thanks for the updates. You helped to make my afternoon here at work a bit more enjoyable. Let's do this again sometime with a little different result.

Lets look forward to Saturday, hope you can join us Michigan Red.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -

Last edited by Doug; 04-09-2007 at 20:57.
Old 04-09-2007, 20:57   #116
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.S.H View Post
I didn't hear it after the match, as soon as Dan had finished I turned it off, not subjecting myself to that again, once in a nights enough for anyone
Redemption for the lad at 2br, Fleetwood Mac, “Little Lies” He must have been watching.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 04-09-2007, 20:58   #117
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiganRed View Post
Can you not get 2BR MichRed?, PM Kiwi, sure he'll tell you how to get it

www.ubuntu.com

Old 04-09-2007, 21:07   #118

Referee cost us the game... awarded penalty by liner and referee just didn't look.
<script type="text/javascript">function __RP_Callback_Helper(str, strCallbackEvent, splitSize, func){var event = null;if (strCallbackEvent){event = document.createEvent('Events');event.initEvent(str CallbackEvent, true, true);**if (str && str.length > 0){var splitList = str.split('|');var strCompare = str;if (splitList.length == splitSize)strCompare = splitList[splitSize-1];var pluginList = document.plugins;for (var count = 0; count < pluginList.length; count++){var sSrc = '';if (pluginList[count] && pluginList[count].src)sSrc = pluginList[count].src;if (strCompare.length >= sSrc.length){if (strCompare.indexOf(sSrc) != -1){func(str, count, pluginList, splitList);break;********if (strCallbackEvent)document.body.dispatchEvent(even t);**function __RP_Coord_Callback(str){var func = function(str, index, pluginList, splitList){pluginList[index].__RP_Coord_Callback = str;pluginList[index].__RP_Coord_Callback_Left = splitList[0];pluginList[index].__RP_Coord_Callback_Top = splitList[1];pluginList[index].__RP_Coord_Callback_Right = splitList[2];pluginList[index].__RP_Coord_Callback_Bottom = splitList[3];**;__RP_Callback_Helper(str, 'rp-JavaScript-coord-callback', 5, func);**function __RP_Url_Callback(str){var func = function(str, index, pluginList, splitList){pluginList[index].__RP_Url_Callback = str;pluginList[index].__RP_Url_Callback_Vid = splitList[0];pluginList[index].__RP_Url_Callback_Parent = splitList[1];**;__RP_Callback_Helper(str, 'rp-JavaScript-url-callback', 3, func);**function __RP_TotalBytes_Callback(str){var func = function(str, index, pluginList, splitList){pluginList[index].__RP_TotalBytes_Callback = str;pluginList[index].__RP_TotalBytes_Callback_Bytes = splitList[0];**;__RP_Callback_Helper(str, null, 2, func);**function __RP_Connection_Callback(str){var func = function(str, index, pluginList, splitList){pluginList[index].__RP_Connection_Callback = str;pluginList[index].__RP_Connection_Callback_Url = splitList[0];**;__RP_Callback_Helper(str, null, 2, func);**</script>
SamF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 21:09   #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.S.H View Post
Can you not get 2BR MichRed
I can at home but the way my company has the network and firewall set up I cannot access it while at work.
Old 04-09-2007, 21:14   #120
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
The ref was a real professional ******.
He refereed at Hartlepool last year, giving a penalty against Godwin for a brilliant tackle. Suppose you have to admire his consistency.

I don't understand how a liner can flag a penalty and then not even be consulted.

Now it’s out in the open, there are no secrets at the club.
Oggy is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..