Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2006, 11:44   #1
Resting in Peace

Wages

According to the BBC today the average 2nd division player's wage is £49,000 per annum. Premiership players are nearly 14 times better off at £676,000 on average.
Eric is talking about more promotions!
Redraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 11-04-2006, 11:48   #2
Resting in Peace

Re: Wages

Sorry, forgot to add that Premiership players on average get another 60%-100% on top for bonus's etc.
Redraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2006, 18:10   #3
Senior Member+

Very deep pockets will be needed to foot the wages bill next season then [all being well!] I have a rough idea what the level of pay is now in Conference and there is a world of difference there!
Old 13-04-2006, 19:17   #4
Senior Member+

Lindsays back, blackpool must be getting relegated

What a quality move that was for rory
Old 13-04-2006, 20:23   #5
God Member

on top of prize money for winning the conference there is a £250 000 payment for broadcasting rights and sponsorship. Also Rob was quoted as saying that two years ago it cost £100 for a board behind the goals but next year it will be well into four figures. I think we'll be alright
Old 14-04-2006, 22:36   #6
Senior Member+

Oh yes I am back Baldy,and the Roar is doing fine at Blackpool,he is very happy there and hoping to stay another year! He says Hi to all those who he considers as mates and he may well put in an appearance at the end of season do as he is living in Preston till the end of the season!
Old 14-04-2006, 22:42   #7
Senior Member+

Oh by the way;is that the same Baldy that had a photo of Rory as his avatar for a full season????? JUDAS!
Old 14-04-2006, 22:49   #8
God Member

Playing for Blackpool and living in Preston .. thats what I call living dangerously
Old 14-04-2006, 23:04   #9
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccawozzagod
on top of prize money for winning the conference there is a £250 000 payment for broadcasting rights and sponsorship. Also Rob was quoted as saying that two years ago it cost £100 for a board behind the goals but next year it will be well into four figures. I think we'll be alright
Which means that Bottletop will have to get up at 2.30 a.m. and get to bed 25 hours later, 8 days a week , 53 weeks a year.
Henry Morton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2006, 09:16   #10

Which means that Bottletop will have to get up at 2.30 a.m. and get to bed 25 hours later, 8 days a week , 53 weeks a year.

See where your coming from there Henry.
Bottletop who has advertised/sponsored/ etc with Stanley for the last few years works hard enough as it is and unless his milk sales rocket I am sure he wouldn't be able to afford 4 figure sums to do what he has been.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..